NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bargs went crazy, Johnson embarrassed us on the glass and Gay was Gay.

Not a bad team the way it's constructed. If they keep the roster in tact I would say you could be a 5 or 6 seed in the East next season.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Bargs went crazy, Johnson embarrassed us on the glass and Gay was Gay.

Not a bad team the way it's constructed. If they keep the roster in tact I would say you could be a 5 or 6 seed in the East next season.

Thankfully we are in the East, I see them trading Bargnani in the off-season. This is Gay's team now, Andrea needs a change of scenery and we could use that money for a decent C.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Doubt you will find an upgrade over Bargs that easily. Centers are tough to come by and expensive as fuck when you do find one.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Doubt you will find an upgrade over Bargs that easily. Centers are tough to come by and expensive as f*ck when you do find one.

He's just a really tall SG IMO. He has no business playing centre. He can't defend against the others in the league, and is an under average rebounder. I'd trade him for Bogut and a draft pick, you down?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No. Bogut is studly and looked healthy last night.

Bargs is a 4 IMO. For that type if frontline to work you need a big defensive rebounding center.

Think of Bargs as a poor man's Dirk, and you need a Chandler to go next to him.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No. Bogut is studly and looked healthy last night.

Bargs is a 4 IMO. For that type if frontline to work you need a big defensive rebounding center.

Think of Bargs as a poor man's Dirk, and you need a Chandler to go next to him.

We almost had him a couple years back :sad: I wish we could clone a young Camby again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I love Camby. His old ass can still rebound and block shots

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If we could've held on to our first 5 draft picks our lineup wouldve been:

D.Stoudamire
Jimmy King
Camby
T-Mac
Carter (who we got on draft day trading Jamison)

Only one dud. Those other four were/are studs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like Boston in Philly, OKC to cover vs LA (8-9 points depending on book) and think SAC will beat DEN.

College bonus: Indiana covers vs tOSU

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Probably not out get until they say if Melo will play or not.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Knicks might be better off with Amare as the feature anyway lol

Melo is a great player but he just doesn't seem to make his teams better. And that is coming from someone that worshipped Melo as a kid and I still love him to this day.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ahhhh I get what you're saying but disagree. Amare is tight and all but dude is pretty banged up. I'd take Melo > Amare as my guy any day. Also, the Knicks were pretty fucking awful until Melo came and got us to the playoffs last year. I mean being under .500 since 2001 and getting the team to the playoffs is pretty impressive. But yeah, take Amare, I got melo for surezo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just saying Amare was a top 3 MVP candidate his first year in NY before Melo. All things considered they might be better off if they still had Roostsr and Chandler instead of Melo.

I'm not saying anyone at this point wants to build around a broken down Amare over Melo; that's just foolish

For short stretches though it can boost a team to not play with the black hole on offense named Melo. Cleveland game is a perfect example

Another example is look at how Denver finished the season the year after they dealt Melo. They went from a non playoff team to finishing like 20-5 and sneaking in.