NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
ca4ef1fc4336445ebd7005d.png

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I don't even watch NBA but out of about 12 bets on NBA games, I've only lost 2. Made me over $10k lmao.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't even watch NBA but out of about 12 bets on NBA games, I've only lost 2. Made me over $10k lmao.

How do you have so little money when you've won so much? Just lose it at the same rate or is there actually shit to buy?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
How do you have so little money when you've won so much? Just lose it at the same rate or is there actually shit to buy?
Lost like $5k yesterday, got like $3k in bets that haven't closed yet. +$2k I've got now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I told you you were fucking up the way you approached that Mayweather fight

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The one game I really laughed at that you crushed was the Bulls/Nets game 7. Nobody expected Chicago to win, down their best swing man, defensive PG to counter the other team's best player, had lost 2 straight and were on the road for game 7 and some kid from the UK makes a virtual killing on WWEF betting the proverbial farm on them.

Do you like frequent American gambling sites and lift ideas from them or is it mostly random when you bet on NBA?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The one game I really laughed at that you crushed was the Bulls/Nets game 7. Nobody expected Chicago to win, down their best swing man, defensive PG to counter the other team's best player, had lost 2 straight and were on the road for game 7 and some kid from the UK makes a virtual killing on WWEF betting the proverbial farm on them.

Do you like frequent American gambling sites and lift ideas from them or is it mostly random when you bet on NBA?
Haha I know right. Made a fortune from 'em.

I just look at NBA.com, look at how close the previous matches were and take an educated guess ;)

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I knew the Bulls were gonna win it. But by the time I realized you could bet on NBA games the game was already over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not sure if I should lay the 5 1/2 points for game 2 or just wait for the easier money once things head back to Indiana.