NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They haven't had Granger at all this season, so I don't see how/why he would factor into your analysis at all.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
The Warriors vs Spurs series is going to be epic!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Warriors vs Spurs series is going to be epic!

I hope so. It is little more than a pipe dream to expect to win it, but I hope we keep it competitive.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nah, knicks got the pacers but will be demolished by the heat. Won't even be fun to watch.
Knicks have beat them twice by 20
and maybe by 5 the third time.
Heat took one from new york in miami this year, but that's misleading. Knicks aren't going to do shit against the heat.

And i'm a huge knicks fan.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Pacers got the Knicks. When does Melo's contract expire? He should come to Purple & Gold.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
IF the Knicks try to play that stupid ass isolate Carmelo 50% of the time bullshit they will fall to Indiana, I promise everyone that. If Woodson smartens up (
Mike+Woodson+Sad.gif
) they of course have the talent to beat Indiana.

I'll take Indiana in 5 or 6 and gladly eat crow (as always) if they lose. I'm pretty excited for both game 1s tomorrow. Best first round in a while IMO

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Yep, I got Pacers in this too. Knicks haven't shown much promise in the Celtics series. They live and die by the threes. If Melo makes 11 threes, they'll easily win. But if not they'll lose. Sorry Danielson, but I wouldn't bet any money on the Knicks winning this series.

Last edited:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Oh and btw, Knicks have the worst record against the Pacers from 3-Point range. 25% from 3 Point range. And since Knicks live and die by the threes, Pacers will win this one.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's cool, I know the flaws of the knicks but the pacers may struggle to score. Our defense has been pretty amazing. We will see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Pacers best chance to score may be on second chance points. Chandler will have to be huge because Indiana is loaded with a great rotation of big men.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Our tip out rebounds should be cut in half, because like you said they have great big men.

Anyways, Rose has been cleared to play weeks ago..... I know this won't happen but if he came back and was 100% i'd think the bulls could fuck with the heat.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Our tip out rebounds should be cut in half, because like you said they have great big men.

Anyways, Rose has been cleared to play weeks ago..... I know this won't happen but if he came back and was 100% i'd think the bulls could fuck with the heat.

Nah, they still aren't good enough. Even if he were hypothetically 100% healthy he would still be rusty as fuck, and even if he weren't rusty as fuck they still can't fuck with Miami.

I hate being that guy that just shits on anything someone says about a team opposing the Heat, but that's the reality of the situation. The one team I think can play with them? Memphis. I've said it all year

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Lakers can fuck with the Heat, don't forget a lot of people picked Lakers to win the title when they got D-12 and Nash. Given D-12, Pau, Kobe and Nash are all healthy. They learn to play with each other and Phil Jackson becomes coach, they can beat the Heat. Even Magic said "Lakers at their best can beat any team in the NBA."