NBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Was referring to the 'phantom foul' comment. That was either a little troll attempt jab or you were actually trying to say Durant doesn't deserve to go to the line as much as he does, which is absurd to me because when I watch him play he is too skilled and aggressive to NOT be getting to the line 10 times a game.
I'm not being a troll at all. I truly think he gets calls that bigger guys don't get.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm aware. They still were competitive in spite of that. You should be worried more by that sign, not encouraged IMO.
Nah, we'd have lost with D'Failtoni. I'm encouraged woodson makes his team play defense. Can't wait to see how they play against the better teams. Boston is done in 5

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even though my soul is still crushed I'm fucking hyped for tonights game. Let's see what Steph, Klay, Bogut, Barnes ect are made of. Do they show up and play the game of the season and keep this series competitive or do they roll over and die? In the long run this might be a good thing for this team. Klay/Barnes become bigger parts of the team for this playoff series so they grow as players, then we get D Lee back for next season and he will be hungrier than ever.

:(( still fucking sucks

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Watching ESPN and they're talking about Derrick Rose. Kobe limped and put in 2 free throws after his Achillis tear. Compare that to Rose injury and the recovery time he's had and still not returning.. They also threw a fact. 5 players had ACL tears in 2000 and all returned before the next season. :harvey:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
People need to get off Rose's dick. He is doing what is best for him and I applaud him for it. If he isn't comfortable enough with his knee to play 100% in an NBA game he shouldn't do it. Fuck all of the blueberries "oh he is medically cleared he should play!" well, bullshit. He should play when he is damn good and ready and HE decides his fucking knee is healthy. Being cleared for basketball drills by a doctor =/= your knee being 100% ready for NBA games.

And if he did rush back guess what? Wouldn't make a fucking bit of difference. They aren't advancing to the finals with or without his ass.

Reactions: seabs

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
2ba4d894190641baa64b72b.png

Interesting. This adds fuel to the fire. Last thing KD wants is to lose to the Heat in the Finals again. He'll go Beast Mode against the Heat.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
what's going on with your Knicks? I was watching the Heat game

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They missed more shots than points scored in the 3rd.

Finished with 23 points in the second half, which is an NBA POSTSEASON ALL TIME LOW

Oh well Knicks win agian

Giving celtics the emotional game in boston friday and after that it's over.

Woodson coaches defense.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
GS hotter than they've been all season. What a game