NBA Offseason Thread [2018]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Or they become the team who keeps making memes.
Xq6Ff8D.jpg

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Pretty much. I don't see any team stopping these guys for at least another 3 years. :idk3:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just think about it. I mean for me, this whole thing basically killed what small interest I had left in the NBA... You have a SUPER team and another team trying to create one themselves. Both are on the same side (West) and everyone and their mother among the top players is in the West or trying to get there. This has become a one sided sport where I don't see anyone other than the Warriors winning for a while. Lakers might have a chance in 2 or 3 years, but sheesh. This is killing the sport. The playoffs will be easy to predict on the West and the West will be beating the East for a long time now. What is the point? Just give the Warriors the trophies now. 2019, 2020, and 2021 will be their years. Calling it now.

As for LeBron... He isn't going to look as great on the West. When he was on the East, he was able to put on great shows even with a crap team because the East hasn't had great players in a while. He is going to end up on another team where he will have to carry them. It may not be as hard of a carry as it was with the Cavs, but it will be a carry.

I just don't see them beating the Warriors, not anymore... Not with Cousins. He did only sign a 1 year deal but assuming they win, he will sign on again.

200.gif

LeBron signed a 4 year deal. I am only expecting to see 1 finals win from this, if they are lucky. The sport has gone down hill faster than a dung beetle on a turd ball.

You know what time it is?

I swear Vince booked this crap.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Can we get a patch for The Warriors as they are too OP and break the game?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Well I guess that is one way of looking at it.

Cleveland just needs to stop with these damn banners already. It is embarrassing. lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Cleveland and LeBron is basically the embodiment of a broken relationship. The guy moves on and the female starts destroying everything associated with said ex.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Cleveland and LeBron is basically the embodiment of a broken relationship. The guy moves on and the female starts destroying everything associated with said ex.
What you trying to say? Us women are destructive when men leave us!?
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean...*throws a kitten and runs*

I have only been dumped once and it was out of a 2 week long relationship, I have always been the dumper (LOL) not the dumpee (also lolol). So I don't really know.
I need to really grow up and act my age... What's my age again? WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN! SAY IT AIN'T SO! I WILL NOT GO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF CARRY ME HOME! NAH NA NA NAH NAH NA NA! Shoot... that is two different songs. *runs away*

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have only been dumped once and it was out of a 2 week long relationship, I am always been the dumper (LOL) not the dumpee (also lolol). So I don't really know.
I need to really grow up and act my age... What's my age again? WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN! SAY IT AIN'T SO! I WILL NOT GO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF CARRY ME HOME! NAH NA NA NAH NAH NA NA! Shoot... that is two different songs. *runs away*
...and this is what happens when you do way too much catnip.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake
Reaction score
I like the way this year's draft turned out. Besides Mikal Bridges getting shipped out of Philly going to Pheniox. So nice work NBA. You actually look interesting this upcoming year!
I take that back. LeBron to the Lakers, Boogie Cousins going to Golden State. It's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: San Antonio Spurs Kawhi Leonard has agreed to be traded to the Toronto Raptors for DeMar DeRozan. Further details to come...