NBA Offseason Thread [2018]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats to GS for winning the NBA Championship.
My only takeaway from this entire season and this final's match up is this:

Dek9H3wU8AE1PEt.jpg

offsiez-banner.png

Talk rumors, trades, or general chit-chat about the last season.
The regular season will be back on October 16, 2018

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So LeBron said his family will have a major say in if he leaves Cleveland and where he goes.
I also see that [HASHTAG]#cLeaveLand[/HASHTAG] is a thing now. Most people want him to leave. It is understandable.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So LeBron said his family will have a major say in if he leaves Cleveland and where he goes.
I also see that [HASHTAG]#cLeaveLand[/HASHTAG] is a thing now. Most people want him to leave. It is understandable.
So people are pissed off at one single guy for their team not winning a championship? Now, I remember why I quit watching sports for, and these were\are, the same people that wanted LeBron to come back to Cleveland more than likely.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Here is a list of the 9 potential teams LeBron could go to.

1) L.A. Clippers 2) Miami Heat 3) San Antonio Spurs 4) Golden State Warriors 5) Houston Rockets 6) L.A. Lakers 7) Philadelphia 76ers 8) Boston Celtics 9) Cleveland Cavaliers

Of all the teams I could see him going to the Lakers, staying in Cleveland, or going back to the Heat.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Here is a list of the 9 potential teams LeBron could go to.

1) L.A. Clippers 2) Miami Heat 3) San Antonio Spurs 4) Golden State Warriors 5) Houston Rockets 6) L.A. Lakers 7) Philadelphia 76ers 8) Boston Celtics 9) Cleveland Cavaliers

Of all the teams I could see him going to the Lakers, staying in Cleveland, or going back to the Heat.

I am almost positive he stays east coast if he does leave Cleveland. I can't see him going back to Miami either. So Philly or Boston.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am almost positive he stays east coast if he does leave Cleveland. I can't see him going back to Miami either. So Philly or Boston.
God, I hope not Boston, I like that team, lol. I do think Philly would have a good shot as well.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah I am not a Boston fan so it would be a lose-lose for both of us. LOL
It would be, but at least then you could go for a good team, says the person whose favorite team lost to the Pelicans 4-0 in the playoffs, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I hope the Sacramento Kings general manager Vlade Divac makes the right pick and chooses Michael Porter Jr. There is widespread talk amongst experts that the Kings will pick Marvin Bagley III with their second pick in the draft. Bagley doesn't strike me as being a franchise player while Porter does.

The Kings need a star. Why drafting Michael Porter Jr. makes sense

Reaction score
I like the way this year's draft turned out. Besides Mikal Bridges getting shipped out of Philly going to Pheniox. So nice work NBA. You actually look interesting this upcoming year!

Last edited: