NBA Off-Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
Lebron and Wade aren't good defenders against good teams. They have never been good one on one defenders, help defenders yeah. The best wing duo that they faced this year lite both their asses up in Rush and Granger.

Plus they have only beat one winning team all year, so don't brag.

We will beat a winning 4 times when they raise the trophy up :)

Te Heat aren't completely gelled, I didnt expect them to beat the good teams early. You will see this true team come February

Baller

Reaction score
Didn't Dudley lead the league in 3s or something last year while being the better defender?

Jones was hurt last year.... And Dudley is a very good 3 point shooter, not sure he is was at the top of the league though and never watched him to comment on his defense, but Jones is decent defensively

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't Dudley lead the league in 3s or something last year while being the better defender?
This is 100% true. Dudley is a very versatile player, great 3 shooter and a good defender.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Gelling isn't an excuse as KG/Ray/Pierce and Kobe/Pau/LO clicked from day one. That has more to do with them being more well rounded though.

In all seriousness I expect Miami to be good, but I don't expect them to win the East this year,

Isn't Haslem out for the year as well possibly?

Baller

Reaction score
Gelling isn't an excuse as KG/Ray/Pierce and Kobe/Pau/LO clicked from day one. That has more to do with them being more well rounded though.

In all seriousness I expect Miami to be good, but I don't expect them to win the East this year,

Isn't Haslem out for the year as well possibly?

I predicted 55-27 for Miami, I stick by it. And the difference is both the Lakers and Celtics had a dead eye shooter out of the Big 3 and plus Pau and KG are better post players then Bosh.

Haslem is due for a April return possibly out for year but knowing him he will back. Dude has heart.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I call Kobe many things, but a dead eye shooter isn't one of them. He is the most lethal scorer in the league because he can hit a shot from anywhere and has the ability to post up or play off the ball, to go with his unbelievable range.

I think Lebron and Wade need to learn from Kobe. If they even had a passable post game or the ability to play off the ball like Kobe did during the Shaq years they would murder teams despite Bosh being soft at times like Pau. Teams wouldn't be able to anticipate what they are going to get.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ, JJ, Dwight, Jameer and Pietrus are out with a stomach virus and Anderson just rolled his ankle and is out. Down to J-Will, Duhon, Vince, Richardson, Lewis, Bass, Allen and Gortat. This shit's ridiculous.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Damn what the fuck did those 3 eat. Whatever it was bet they won't do it again.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'd be pissed at him in all honesty as a stomach virus is a bitch

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Felton toying with CP3 just earned my approval.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nice to see Caracter own Cousins on both ends today.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
CLEVELAND (AP)—LeBron James may have ruined another friendship back in Ohio.

Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson didn’t appreciate some of James’ words and actions on Thursday during the Miami star’s heated homecoming to Cleveland. James, who scored 38 points in the Heat’s 118-90 win, was subjected to almost constant booing, taunts and profanity.

According to Gibson, James dished out a little of his own.

“Some things went on,” Gibson said, “that I didn’t like.”

James engaged in some trash talk with Cleveland’s bench, jawing at some coaches and former teammates. After making a tough, baseline jumper while scoring 24 points in the third quarter, James spun just in front of Cleveland’s players and mouthed something in their direction. Later, he and a smiling Gibson exchanged words.

Gibson also took issue with comments that it appeared the Cavaliers were acting too outwardly friendly toward James, who played seven seasons in Cleveland. Center Anderson Varejao hugged James as the teams lined up for tip-off and a few players shook hands or bumped fists with the two-time defending league MVP.

“I’ve heard that, and that kind of rubs me the wrong way,” Gibson said. “We all know LeBron and we all know that he enjoys being in front of the camera. To say we were fraternizing and being friendly … nobody knows what was said and the things that were said probably could not be repeated right now. We wanted to win the game and those guys brought it to us.”

The Cavaliers are now 7-11 without James.

“I think people, from the outside looking in, might say we were laughing and joking with him, but if you could hear the things that were said, you would know that wasn’t the case,” Gibson said. “There was nothing friendly about the conversation we had.”

Gibson said the evening soured his relationship with James, his teammate for four years. Gibson was also upset by the Cavaliers’ awful play in front of their rowdy fans, who had waited five months to vent at James for the way he announced his decision to leave.

“I didn’t like the way we performed,” he said.

Didn't see anybody post this yet. :lmao at losing a friend over a basketball game.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Lebron keeps on his reign as top heel in the NBA, lol.