NBA 2k13 Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
LOLPSYCH CHOKE
Can't believe Pau had no TOs all game and then two in the last 15 damn seconds. He didn't come close to hitting Nash or Kobe with those passes. Was still a good game though. And be honest you thought you were going to blow me out in the third to I want to Kobe isos, didn't you?

oh and LMAO at the bulls game I pulled down 7 orbs inn the last minute, I get your were saying fuck

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hey Mak why don't you use this? It's 51 bucks with shipping, but I got arkham asylum 2 from this store last year

NBA 2K13 2013 PS3 GAME BRAND NEW SEALED REGION FREE | eBay

you would pay a dollar more for a new game with no scratches, dust, etc - all sealed up. Took like just under 2weeks when I used them, 8 days or so not including Sunday

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Can't believe Pau had no TOs all game and then two in the last 15 damn seconds. He didn't come close to hitting Nash or Kobe with those passes. Was still a good game though. And be honest you thought you were going to blow me out in the third to I want to Kobe isos, didn't you?

oh and LMAO at the bulls game I pulled down 7 orbs inn the last minute, I get your were saying fuck

I relaxed A LOT in the 3rd, thinking that I could coast to the finish w/ LeBron. Turns out BATTIER was the savior with the GAME WINNING DUNK with 0.3 seconds left. :Kobe:

I was honestly scared that Battier wouldn't get it down in time, tbh. The second I went for a dunk I was questioning it, and wishing I went for a layup.

AF.

Reaction score
This game isn't complete. I've played it for literally 1 hour and experienced at least 10 glitches.

I can't even play Online because it has glitched out to the point where I can't even select my team.

This needs a patch ASAP.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Or you need a new game disc. I have no problems online yet. No glitching either.

AF.

Reaction score
I've Googled my problem and only found 1 other person with the same issue. Must be a disc thing. 2k make a good NBA game but there are so many god damn fuck ups.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Want to know what y'all doing in my career mode? I am a PG for the Raptors. I was on the Pistons, but they had Will Bynum not Brandon Knight, Will Bynum starting over me, and for some reasons my minutes kept going down. I wasn't playing bad though which was weird. I was averaging 18 PPG, 10 APG, and only averaged .6 turnovers per game. So I did not understand why my minutes were going down. So I asked nicely to leave the Pistons.

Funny thing was I did not even ask for the Raptors. I asked for the Magic, Mavericks, and Utah, simulated to key games, GM told me I was on the Raptors. The Raptors gave up Lowry, and Fields to get me and Charlie Daye from Detroit. I honestly love the Raptors. Amir has a nice pick. Derozan is so much cheese with his dunks, Ross has a nice touch, and Barganni. Well he is a good shooter, post moves he is alright.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm starting to get in 2k11 form passing wise. got my pass to 99, and my 2 signature skills so far are alley ooper, and dimes. who wants to run blacktop?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I kind of wish I could take all of the VC I've put into my current MyPlayer and make a new person and transfer it all to him. In hindsight, I want to be a Point-Forward.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Brandun you were great with the warriors. Blew me clean the fuck away, and i really fucked that Knicks game up by missing the rotations to Gallo late.

But KOBE - for the win

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
lel, I blew that Lakers game. WHY DID I SHOOT?

Still though, you should've blown me out, man. I was the 30th ranked team (Orlando) and you were the 1st (Lakers). E'Twaun is pretty solid in this game, despite his rating. As for the Warriors game - RAPE! You only scored over 20 points in 1 quarter, and I did so every quarter. I was money from three, and my defense played well. 96-69 ASS RAPE.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I never blow anyone out with LA. I do with the Bulls for some reason though quite often, as I can use all of them

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Well, that's your problem. In the Knicks game, you scored 40+ with Melo and barely anything with anyone else. Same for the Lakers and Kobe. I was loling @ you trying to get MWP going early.