NBA 2k13 Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Makes no damn sense hw you shoot 3s with Iggy. Knicks were close, but yeah you kicked my ass today. I'm going to slow out next game down to a crawl tempo wise.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So going to walk it up. I fucked up that Knicks game by playing fast in the fourth after those Felton buckets. The Melo post up and draw clock was working. You have to really dictate tempo when you use Denver or Harden for the full game

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
lel, I'm done using Harden. He's just my favorite player in the game to chuck with. I love his shot. I can't really do anything when you send constant doubles his way. That game was odd though, because both Harden and Kobe were terrible. With Denver, you can't double Iggy, because I split ballhandling between him and Lawson, and everyone on Denver is able to score. Too risky. Lin sucks ass (Douglas >>>>>> Him) and the only other guy on the Rockets I can do something with if I try is Parsons/Douglas. Patterson is money from mid-range, but EH...

As for the Melo post ups, after I finally set it to double in the post, those were neutralized. Melo's definitely your best player, though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I had to put Metta on Harden in the defensive matchups and click double on drive. For the spurs, you were killing anyone but Parker on him which was shocking.

but yeah I probably play with ny more than anyone else bc of Melo and JR, I used to love them in Denver

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You thinkin' you'll want to play for a couple hours after the Denver/Memphis game?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So, I just dropped 73 points on PSYCH with Andre Iguodala...
I was pissed too, but that's my dumbass fault. I should have had Kobe on him the full game before the fourth. You ran past Metta, went thru Ebanks, and over Meeks thru three quarters

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'm tellin' you, bro. You never going to beat me when I'm Denver. I can go off with Lawson/Iguodala/Gallinari whenever I want. :WARE:

That was on Superstar difficulty too, eh? Not too bad.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah I think so.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And fuck full court trapping Kobe. Lol.

i wish this was next week, Nash would make you pay for that shit

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
For the pussy shit you do to Harden, I'm going to do it to Kobe.

Also stop being a smurf and switching your lineups to random shit to undo my defensive assignments, plz.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I moved Meeks to PG when you were fucking him with Iggy. I used Kobe at the 1, Meeks 2, Ebanks 3, Metta 4, and Dwight 5 like Dantoni has been using them. Plus since there is no Hill or Pau available for the current team I aint used em tho they are available on 2k

Now that NY game yah I was just fucking with the lineup because I got tired of you shooting over fuckign Felton and Kidd at the top, plus they could get to the corners quicker than Melo and JR. Only time I use Melo out of PF is when Novak plays. He rebounds way to soft to play C, so I put Melo there and in the post with 4 shooters. In hindsight though looking at the box score I really dint use JR enough that game as he only took 6 shots, and I usually get that up in a quarter with him.

And I didn't full court trap Harden all the way to the other basket, lol, I set it to MWP on him, tight, deny, double on drives, and switch all picks tbh (I still don't know how you let me get away with Duhon on Patterson). Kobe was set to Parsons so eh could never get hot. I might have to go back to using Duhon or Jamison over Ebanks

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler