NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
phil told me today he working on a center... 7'5 340 pounds, just what we need. we won the 2 games we played.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Meh I liked the line up we ran tbh. Would be pretty boring to do what other teams do and just feed a big cheese center.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i didn't like the small ball lineup much personally. if u mean graff, phx, melo, maggs, and stat then yea, that was good, but reid and phx together not a good mix, which is why i was hesitant to bring him along to begin with. if teams are gonna come at us with a 7'5 center we can't stop, why shouldn't we counter? i didn't tell him to make him 7'5, would've rather just a regular 7' but that's who he started. so basically when you're reid he should be center, when you're maggs, he should be phx, barring certain situations.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
We don't need a cheese big. We need for guys to learn how to use L2 and defend a big in the paint by putting body onto them, box them out, and rebound after. It isn't hard at all it just isn't as flashy as trying to block or steal all the time. They evn have drills for that

Not a fan of that idea at all to have a 7 foot 5, 300 plus pound guy. It is sickening.

Small ball didn't suffer either since we didn't get beat on the glass or points in the paint and that was without ga, the opposing team did their damage outside, got 1 and done and lost

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
We don't need a cheese big. We need for guys to learn how to use L2 and defend a big in the paint by putting body onto them, box them out, and rebound after. It isn't hard at all it just isn't as flashy as trying to block or steal all the time. They evn have drills for that

Not a fan of that idea at all to have a 7 foot 5, 300 plus pound guy. It is sickening.

Small ball didn't suffer either since we didn't he eat on the glass and that was without ga
Agreed just cause other teams have to cheese to win don't mean we have to. We got a team that actually knows how to ball. Not gonna always win but right now we are way over .500 and I say we are fine as is.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Think about it, a cheese big that makes Yao look small, fuck that shit

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not to mention if you think shit gets clogged up every now and then now imagine if we have a big ass center doing even more clogging. Just doesn't sound appealing.

Not sure what was so bad about having both phx and Reid out there since it worked well and we won. will mostly use Maggette though for 5 man.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't either, we didn't give up a bunch in the paint and I made sure to rebound the ball for us at PF and guard Bosh, so I really don't get the complaint unless if is about learning the perimeter rotations on d with Phil being understandably out of place at times for his first games with the whole team. We won the glass, points in the paint, and the game.

At the very least we should try that lineup with ga as stat

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think either line up works good for different reasons. The one with Reid for more spacing and a deadly outside threat with both Reid and phx and Melo when u want to take shots instead of posting. One with Maggette for more size, defense and versatility

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

Small ball didn't suffer either since we didn't get beat on the glass or points in the paint and that was without ga, the opposing team did their damage outside, got 1 and done and lost

I use L2 every single time. That's why I never get rebounds I always get the "successful box out" message and one of you smurfs grab the board. As for my interior D I'd say it's about halfway there. Still having trouble knowing when to leave the paint and come back in on time. 3 second violations rarely happen, tho.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
And sorry for leaving so abrubtly last night. I had been up for 17 hours by then and was tired as fuck.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was wondering what was up with that but all good. Will be on probably in a hour myself.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
aite dude i'll get on at the top of the hour (in 40 mins) and see if anyone is on.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker