NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Was in favor of starting over, I'll think it over and discuss it when I get on with you.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
GoOd win and tough loss for me and Mak to end the night. We both made the loss tough because both of us only attacked 1 area. I took all 14 of my shots in the paint and Mak took 20 threes. Oddly enough though we were right there, what a shit time for me to miss my only free throw of the game out of 21. Bright side is our d and turnovers were good. Not worried about Rebs when odom and Andrew both had high numbers.

I do like the spacing Reid provides, just miss the lobbing it up to you part

And before you ask Chico, no I'm not using drew

shutupchico

Reaction score
whatever dude, be kobe if u want, but the team is definately worse off when u are, which is always now. u were 10 times more efficient/effective with drew. if i was u, i would've gone on about 50 outbursts by now. we should've just stuck with our old whole team. me and mak lost 100's of games of stats.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And also my bad on the Ron experiment our last game Mak. Wanted to see him in the lineup with Reid for the first time at sf, but he gave us straight 0's on the stat sheet. Should have used the 3 towers like always because he did nothing besides crowd areas and stand around, whereas Odom at SF provides more.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
whatever dude, be kobe if u want, but the team is definately worse off when u are, which is always now. u were 10 times more efficient/effective with drew. if i was u, i would've gone on about 50 outbursts by now. we should've just stuck with our old whole team. me and mak lost 100's of games of stats.

I played way more games than you on both teams befor this, and in case you didn't notice the last 100 have pretty much been all Kobe and at a 50% fg clip. And I don't want to hear the bitching because I lost all the stats for the first team we had where I was leading in pts, rebs, and fg% because you wanted to start over with a second team.

Using drew is a pain because you never feed the post on the seals in time. You hit the flashes pretty well, but you ignore the post ups regularly, which is the whole point of playing center, which is why I end up getting at least a third of the shots on orebs and you gamble more with me as him than Kobe because you expect me in your words to be there at the rim. It is just a pain in the ass. All you really want is Andrew to alter shots when you gamble for a steal, clean the glass, and set a bunch of picks so you can get your shot off easier, not because of any magical benefit of mine.

Also the fact is me n Mak play at least 2-3 games to end every night anyhow, and I end up being Kobe in those games, so there is some rhythm there going into them and the stats for like I said the last 100 games or so speak to that as the fg% is good, shots are distribute evenly, and we win far more than we normally lose, helping our record all the same. Shoot you can even look at the stats so far for this team for that matter.

Long story short, I don't care what you want me to play, just like you don't care to let anyone of us ever run point or use a NBA player at any time even when graff was a 50. Sticking with Kobe.

shutupchico

Reaction score
I played way more games than you on both teams befor this, and in case you didn't notice the last 100 have pretty much been all Kobe and at a 50% fg clip. And I don't want to hear the bitching because I lost all the stats for the first team we had where I was leading in pts, rebs, and fg% because you wanted to start over with a second team.

Using drew is a pain because you never feed the post on the seals in time. You hit the flashes pretty well, but you ignore the post ups regularly, which is the whole point of playing center, which is why I end up getting at least a third of the shots on orebs and you gamble more with me as him than Kobe because you expect me in your words to be there at the rim. It is just a pain in the ass. All you really want is Andrew to alter shots when you gamble for a steal, clean the glass, and set a bunch of picks so you can get your shot off easier, not because of any magical benefit of mine.

Also the fact is me n Mak play at least 2-3 games to end every night anyhow, and I end up being Kobe in those games, so there is some rhythm there going into them and the stats for like I said the last 100 games or so speak to that as the fg% is good, shots are distribute evenly, and we win far more than we normally lose, helping our record all the same. Shoot you can even look at the stats so far for this team for that matter.

Long story short, I don't care what you want me to play, just like you don't care to let anyone of us ever run point or use a NBA player at any time even when graff was a 50. Sticking with Kobe.

we had the first team for like 2 fucking weeks and we were all garbage then and new to the game, shooting like 40% each, u would be proud of leading. we had our real one for 5 months and stats showed who got the job done and who didn't. and let's not pretend u didn't delete yourself off our real team on purpose because your stats were so damn dismal. no way u do that by accident. u and mak play .500 ball at best without me, u being the weak link. u can't lead a team the way u play, sorry dude, you're not good enough. all i want from u is efficiency, with drew at least we had that. with kobe u try to play like you're some some 7 footer, spam the fuck out of the pump fake, and either end up with some cheese foul or a blown layup most of the time. u can't create your own shot even with kobe. at least when your drew all those layups u blow with kobe would go in, or some of them would. u should probably just hold off on playing games unless i'm playing so we can keep our record decent. or maybe just let mak and ga play if i'm not gonna be there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Told y'all we should have just kept our team. Knew we were gonna regret it with all that work put to waste. Hopefully we can play enough games to somewhat get back there but yeah didn't really want to restart the team.

And me and PSYCH do more than just play .500 at best ball considering we've played pretty good and played a good part in getting us way past .500. I do dislike the spam pump fake though with Kobe as it sometimes passes up on a good shot you had, 3 secs or just makes us look stupid sometimes. I mean it works sometimes but I rather us just play straight up. On the other side I can see why he doesn't want to be Bynum since if you have to run around and get open as a center instead of getting the ball in stride when he is going to the basket or not getting the ball when he post up it defeats the purpose of being one.

All I know is it was obvious in the 1st two games we played that we need more ball movement when all 4 of us are playing to keep the defense off balance some. They stuffed the fuck out of the one pass one shot deal.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Told y'all we should have just kept our team. Knew we were gonna regret it with all that work put to waste. Hopefully we can play enough games to somewhat get back there but yeah didn't really want to restart the team.

And me and PSYCH do more than just play .500 at best ball considering we've played pretty good and played a good part in getting us way past .500. I do dislike the spam pump fake though with Kobe as it sometimes passes up on a good shot you had, 3 secs or just makes us look stupid sometimes. I mean it works sometimes but I rather us just play straight up. On the other side I can see why he doesn't want to be Bynum since if you have to run around and get open as a center instead of getting the ball in stride when he is going to the basket or not getting the ball when he post up it defeats the purpose of being one.

All I know is it was obvious in the 1st two games we played that we need more ball movement when all 4 of us are playing to keep the defense off balance some. They stuffed the fuck out of the one pass one shot deal.

well we would have kept the team, since u said u wanted to keep it, and u played the most games, but psych went and quit and started another one. he did get the ball in stride with bynum. u don't notice how much better we are as a team when he plays with him? now i can understand if he wants to do more maybe being bynum isn't the best option, but as a team we are worse off when he does because his efficiency is so low. i mean it matters how much we care about our record. if we wanna just play average i guess we can keep things as they are. i saw the records, psychs was the worst for the team, me and u were well over .500. that's skewed anyway because over the last few months since mid april i've won a big portion of my games. i'm just being honest, i always look at the games u guys played and saw what the deal was with that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh yeah I agree he is better with Bynum when we play as he has a higher % with his shots. He is more needed as him esp when we play the top teams and we need Bynum to not act like an idiot when the cpu is him sometimes. Just saying I can understand how sometimes he feels he has more range with Kobe.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
we had the first team for like 2 fucking weeks and we were all garbage then and new to the game, shooting like 40% each, u would be proud of leading. we had our real one for 5 months and stats showed who got the job done and who didn't. and let's not pretend u didn't delete yourself off our real team on purpose because your stats were so damn dismal. no way u do that by accident. u and mak play .500 ball at best without me, u being the weak link. u can't lead a team the way u play, sorry dude, you're not good enough. all i want from u is efficiency, with drew at least we had that. with kobe u try to play like you're some some 7 footer, spam the fuck out of the pump fake, and either end up with some cheese foul or a blown layup most of the time. u can't create your own shot even with kobe. at least when your drew all those layups u blow with kobe would go in, or some of them would. u should probably just hold off on playing games unless i'm playing so we can keep our record decent. or maybe just let mak and ga play if i'm not gonna be there.
the record without you was well over 500 for the month you missed and stays well over that to this day, making the record without you better since we were 18 under with you before me n Mak got it to single digits, so you are shitting yourself if you think I need you or your win/loss was better than mine. It was and always has been worse. Our defense without you is better is why, there is no guards having the PG say ole' and giving them clear lane after missing a gamble steal 60 feet out or putting us in the penalty early.

An in case you missed why we lost yesterday check the opposing PG log in the games you played because you never set the zone after 4 mentions in 1 game and waited 3 quarters in the other, making it man to man by default. Also check the fact that you dished out almost the same tos as asts, leading us in that category and giving teams run outs. It is hard to know when and where you passing to in the 4 man team games because you generally dribble around the foul area for a bit and seem like you are deciding yourself while we all cut, spot up, or stop aimlessly. There needs to be a better rhythm and side to side ball reversal over you holding it for half the clock unlike in 3 man games because when there isn't the 3 of us off the ball wind up on the same side too often and close off spacing or get called for 3 secs expecting you to shoot.

And you are lying when you say you hit Andrew in stride, you ignore the fuck out of the post up seals. Instead you make him cut an flash all game or wait to the time is dipping and throw it to him 15 feet out facing up, like a dumb ass. Then you just decide to say f it and shoot after pounding the ball an dribbling out a bunch of clock, and expect him to oreb. You like the rebounding and constant picks for room, as well as the covering of the rim as you have said so you don't have to worry about teams having a layup or dunk line when you allow penetration from missing a steal in the back court due to you not knowing how to actually just body up a defender with l2 and the stick.

If you want Andrew, let me say you will have to change how you play as well because I'm not going to just clean shit up for you and be ignored. And lastly as for the idea of don't play w/o you, fuck you I started the crew in case you forgot; if that pisses you off you can leave it tbh, we'll live and win just like we have proven to do hot shot

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Reid with 39, Graff with 40 in the game we just did and it don't count *sigh*

shutupchico

Reaction score
40 points, 12 dimes, 7 boards on 20-24 shooting, reid with 39 on a shit load of 3's. psych, i'm starting to legit not like u, u are smush parker to my kobe to put it in terms u might understand, stop typing nonsense, idiot. how long u gonna try to hide your shittiness by dropping from teams and deleting your my players? c'mon man.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't care what you like or how you feel tbh. All I see right now for all your talking is 1-4. Win some games and show me that unbelievable ball, until then stfu.

You are more like Steve Nash, great o and look to outscore folks to make up for shit d on your guy by pushing tempo. Still amazes me to see you talk shit and actually have a worse record on every team we play, then claim we should play your way.

And you calling anyone an idiot, burn out , is laughable.

As for the myp part I had 2 files both said kidd 1 and 2. The fact my overall hasn't gone up with them is my fault, for actually you know having school, a job, and family to do things with over being locked up with a video gam and downers all day to boost it.

shutupchico

Reaction score
why don't u delete another player with a 1 efficiency after 100's of games, trash.