NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

career high 40 for graff last night on 20-27 shooting, more importantly we got the win. psych, if the 3's aren't falling, take the mids, then go to the 3. or just switch to bynum, if the game lets u do that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Pretty good job from you chico in that game. Was interesting that I was more of the playmaker that game, lol. Part of that is because I actually got to handle the ball more which is what me and PSYCH were talking about weeks back. Don't always have to just pass me the ball in the paint as I can and prefer to do more than that.

And yeah PSYCH sucks you had some rough games but you don't always just have to make yourself a 3 shooter only as I'm sure Kidd got a great mid range game too and if he is quick enough can maybe blow pass some guys.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Was way more focused on MK than 2K to the point I wasn't thinking about the game, my bad you two.

shutupchico

Reaction score

Pretty good job from you chico in that game. Was interesting that I was more of the playmaker that game, lol. Part of that is because I actually got to handle the ball more which is what me and PSYCH were talking about weeks back. Don't always have to just pass me the ball in the paint as I can and prefer to do more than that.

And yeah PSYCH sucks you had some rough games but you don't always just have to make yourself a 3 shooter only as I'm sure Kidd got a great mid range game too and if he is quick enough can maybe blow pass some guys.

c'mon, i don't just pass it to u in the paint. i mean i definately pass it to u in the paint more than elsewhere, for one you're the pf, and 2 that's when u actually try to get open. not always, but a lot of the time u stand there 18 feet out, calling for the ball with a defender standing next to u. you're not playing with a mario chalmers, i wanna pass u the ball, but i'd feel a lot about it if u made a move to create some space first, i guess that's more psychs forte. that's cool if u wanna do some isos, but maybe try to work on getting open more too. even when psychs shot is off i feel inclined to get him the ball when he's running around juking people with kidd, getting himself wide open, and he manages to do it with bynum too.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

c'mon, i don't just pass it to u in the paint. i mean i definately pass it to u in the paint more than elsewhere, for one you're the pf, and 2 that's when u actually try to get open. not always, but a lot of the time u stand there 18 feet out, calling for the ball with a defender standing next to u. you're not playing with a mario chalmers, i wanna pass u the ball, but i'd feel a lot about it if u made a move to create some space first, i guess that's more psychs forte. that's cool if u wanna do some isos, but maybe try to work on getting open more too. even when psychs shot is off i feel inclined to get him the ball when he's running around juking people with kidd, getting himself wide open, and he manages to do it with bynum too.
Have way less problems now than we were first getting back together, but if there was one thing I'd like to see it is you giving Drew the ball on the seal for a post up especially late when we can't get O. That is what we do versus teams, liken when you called a to the other day because you thought Drew couldn't handle the double late (you didn't know that I split those late with a drop step and hook off glass successfully because you don't call quick post up).

But our timing together has gotten better when it comes to Bynum (you stealing my rebs is going to get you a bow to the head though, lol) .

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Yeah there is a guy on me sometimes but he isn't in position to cut off the pass tho. If he is then yeah don't pass it. Don't want to get stuck for 3 second calls so if I don't get the ball in stride or fast when I'm down there I leave from there.

But anyways it's not a huge problem or anything just saying despite Maggette being a PF he does have a all around game and not just talking about scoring so don't worry I'm not gonna hog the ball to try and score 50, lol.

I'm a probably try and do more off ball picks for when you use Kidd so we won't have too many D-Wade on your ass 24/7 moments :lol:

shutupchico

Reaction score

Yeah there is a guy on me sometimes but he isn't in position to cut off the pass tho. If he is then yeah don't pass it. Don't want to get stuck for 3 second calls so if I don't get the ball in stride or fast when I'm down there I leave from there.

But anyways it's not a huge problem or anything just saying despite Maggette being a PF he does have a all around game and not just talking about scoring so don't worry I'm not gonna hog the ball to try and score 50, lol.

I'm a probably try and do more off ball picks for when you use Kidd so we won't have too many D-Wade on your ass 24/7 moments :lol:

well when you're in the paint or posting up i make more of an effort to get it to u whether there is someone on u or not. i meant when you're standing on the outside calling for the ball with someone standing there, it doesn't accomplish much. like the way i see it with bball, we're trying to get from point a to point b, which is an open or high percentage shot, to point c, which is a basket. if i'm standing on the outside dribbling and your there on the outside not moving calling for it with a guy on u, passing it to u would just be staying at point a, but i'm trying to get us to at least point b most of the time.
psych, there way absolutely no chance in hell i wasn't gonna call a timeout at the end of that game when u were double teamed. it's our last possession of the game, we're trying to get the best possible shot, and your ass was gonna try to make some miracle layup with 2 guys on u. yea, it could work 1 out of every 7 times, but as the last shot of the game? no way. if there was one guy on u or i thought you'd pass out of it i wouldn't have called the timeout, but i knew u were gonna try to hero that.

shutupchico

Reaction score

ga, u playing anytime soon or are u retired? i'd go back to ny.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I ain't going back to New York.

He is good with Odom so he should use him at PF. He is a better rebounder than Mak, largely because he doesn't wandxer out the paint :p

Plus Drew is better than Amare on both ends

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Wade could have at least bought Kidd dinner with the way he was on his ass all night. I've never been chased even out of bounds and back. I hopped over the fucking camera man and his ass was still on me, lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I ain't going back to New York.

He is good with Odom so he should use him at PF. He is a better rebounder than Mak, largely because he doesn't wandxer out the paint :p

Plus Drew is better than Amare on both ends
Cause I have to always guard these guards and n shit who blow past y'all or open for shots, lol.

Wade could have at least bought Kidd dinner with the way he was on his ass all night. I've never been chased even out of bounds and back. I hopped over the fucking camera man and his ass was still on me, lol
That camera hop was funny cause it just came out of no where. Looked like he was trying to run away from Wade even if it meant going in the crowd :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Did a perfect hop to shake his ass because I ran behind the stanchon and to the other side. In my player that was how I beat them in game 5 and shook him loose to get open and hit the game winner.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Blew Miami out by like 30 something in the finals. Series pretty much was a few blow outs and some close games in 7 games.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Miami had Wade, LeBron, Hill, Dirk, and Bosh in my, my player

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Whoa how the fuck they get Dirk? lol and funny enough Miami signed Grant Hill in mine as well.