NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

Waiting on y'all

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I been online. Just seen u sign off, lol.

shutupchico

Reaction score

[RANT]

CHICO, U JUST PISSED ME OFF WITH COSTING US THE GAME AND QUITTING LIKE THAT.

WHEN YOUR SYSTEM BROKE WE WERE 11 GAMES UNDER 500. U LEFT FOR A MONTH. THE 3 OF US LEARNED HOW TO PLAY TOGETHER AND WIN. WE PLAYED A TON OF WO YOU. WE INITIALLY WENT TO 17 GAMES UNDER, BUT WE CHANGED OUT STYLE AND IMPROVED OUT D. OUR RECORD WENT TO 8 UNDER 500 BEFORE YOU CAME BACK. AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD PLAY A ROLE TO KEEP US WINNING, BUT YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING DONE IT. YOU KEEP WANTING TO PLAY HOW YOU PLAYED AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO REVERT BACK AND SIMPLY SAY GET OPEN IT IS EASIER, BUT IT IS ONLY REALLY THAT MUCH EASIER FOR YOU. YOU ARE SO STUBBORN THAT YOU PUT IN A 45 AT PG JUST TO HAVE GRAFF AND KEEP GAMBLING AND BREAKING THE DAMN ZONE BY GOING FOR STEALS AND FULL COURT PRESSING LEAVING US TO HELP AND RECOVER WHILE GUYS GET OPEN SHOTS. YOU SAY THAT YOU WONT PLAY OR HAVE FUN BEING DIFFERENT LIKE YOU GAVE YOUR WORD YOU WOULD SO i GIVE YOU KOBE, AND THEN YOU SAY I'M NOT USED TO MISSING AND IN A GAME WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN, YOU JACK UP A HORRID 3 FOR NO REASON WITH PLENTY OF TIME AND THEN QUIT LIKE THAT LEAVING US BOTH ASS OUT BECAUSE WE AREN'T ASSIGNED TO ANY PERIMETER PLAYER. NOW OUR RECORD IS 18 UNDER 500.

LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN
YOU LEAVE AND SEND YOUR PS3 OFF - 11 UNDER 500
WITHOUT YOU FOR A MONTH - 8 UNDER 500
YOUR RETURN FOR 2 DAYS - NOW 18 UNDER 500

GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP TRYING TO CONTROL THE OFFENSE AND DICTATE BECAUSE WE WERE OBVIOUSLY WINNING AND BEING MORE COMPETITIVE ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE IN THE 30 SOMETHING GAMES WITHOUT YOU AND WERE ROLLING. TRY TO BE PART OF THE TEAM AND DON'T TELL US TO GET OPEN JUST SO YOU CAN BEEF UP YOUR ASSIST STATS OR GAMBLE ON D AND EXPECT US TO CLEAN IT UP.

[/RANT]

I'm sorry for going off on you, but dude you should actually try to meet us half way and not expect us to just fit around what you do on both ends especially after a month without you and better record. It just isn't logical man. You can use Kobe, you can be PG and make plays, you can look for your own shot if you have it going or the mismatch, BUT you also have to allow and trust guys like Mak and myself to do what we have done the past month which is score the ball off iso's. You also have to trust our defense and not break it to go for the fancy gamble that places you steps behind the guy advancing the ball all the time because it opens us up to be beat. I want to do what we were doing, which was winning but right now in these past 2 days you have took what the 3 of us were building on for weeks and playing for and turned us into the first team which got deleted because of its horrid record. Change it up man.

It may piss you off, hurt your feeling, or whatever but what I said is the truth. And you know there is no excuse in this world for a team to be 10 games worse after 2 days of you playing with them, nor that you when admittedly rusty and out of sync should even have the nerve to ask us to fit your style of offense.

Lets get back to :CS:

oh shut the fuck up. my stats were by far the best on the team before my system broke, and i was a good leader, i don't need u of all people to tell me what to do. i just got my ps3 back and u guys have been playing for hours everyday, obviously that combined with the fact my guy is trash now, and i'm not used to playing with anyone else, i'm not gonna be great off the bat. i'll tell u this, when u don't play, we win almost every game. that is the god honest truth. but i don't care that u play and that brings up the chances for a loss tenfold because the record doesn't really matter. so just shut up and play, you're not nearly good enough to criticize me.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Like Kevin Love stats, yours have had the same value. We aren't winning which is what matters.

It is just frustrating to be told by you how to play when we were better when you came back than when u left and when we had the record to show it.

It is frustrating to see our d regress because you cheat n gamble when it had become much better and for you to dictate out offense.

You would be agitated if you saw something you built to and worked on for a month go to shit and know that the causal link is 1 dude who won't even slightly change his approach because he would rather say record doesn't matter since he knows he is at fault for not keeping his word to just fit in with what we were doing until graff is back to his old level so we can keep on winning.

Just frustrating to see it unfold especially the way that the losses are coming in 15-20 point blowouts when we were usually in games for the past month.

I have no problem with you playing with us if you would play D in out team d to help us win, I have no problem with you being PG as Kobe as long as it helps us win, IN SHORT I WANT TO SEE WINS LIKE WE WERE BEFORE SO PLEASE JUST WATCH HOW WE WERE PLAYING AND JOIN IN ON CREW GAMES

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Went from feeling great hitting a game winner to feeling like crap missing a shot to send it to overtime :lol: was good games tho.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I was like he is going to let Dre dunk it, no he is going for the win with a stepback 3, no he is going to tie it and then :(

It was a very tight game though

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

As much as I want to say I should have went with my first thought which was to go for the game winner I had the perfect shot after I juked the hell out of the dude just clanked. It's pretty fun using Kobe tho.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Bet you didn't expect the up and under off glass down 4 from Drew, did you?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Nah I was worried saying oh god he gonna step out of bounds or get blocked with too many people on him then you pulled that out lol. Was pretty damn sweet move. Cleaned up a few of my bad shots as well which was cool.

shutupchico

Reaction score

Like Kevin Love stats, yours have had the same value. We aren't winning which is what matters.

It is just frustrating to be told by you how to play when we were better when you came back than when u left and when we had the record to show it.

It is frustrating to see our d regress because you cheat n gamble when it had become much better and for you to dictate out offense.

You would be agitated if you saw something you built to and worked on for a month go to shit and know that the causal link is 1 dude who won't even slightly change his approach because he would rather say record doesn't matter since he knows he is at fault for not keeping his word to just fit in with what we were doing until graff is back to his old level so we can keep on winning.

Just frustrating to see it unfold especially the way that the losses are coming in 15-20 point blowouts when we were usually in games for the past month.

I have no problem with you playing with us if you would play D in out team d to help us win, I have no problem with you being PG as Kobe as long as it helps us win, IN SHORT I WANT TO SEE WINS LIKE WE WERE BEFORE SO PLEASE JUST WATCH HOW WE WERE PLAYING AND JOIN IN ON CREW GAMES

well type your messages like that instead of blasting me and i might actually listen to u.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I typed that after the game where you took that 3 down 7 with like 2 minutes and quit without warning. I was pissed off at the moment because you fucked us over in a winnable game since neither if us had a perimeter guy to advance the ball or the ability to call the defense or play. That was my boiling point that morning.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Mak no more sky hooks from me I promise. Worked in scrimmages so I figured I should try it versus their big

shutupchico

Reaction score

we weren't gonna win that game, we were down at least 9 when i took that 3. it was a bad shot, but how do u think i feel on half of yours? well not anymore since you've been bynum lately down low, only when u go for the layups with everyone in the paint that the game allows 0 chance to go in.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker