NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

I'm online right now and so is PSYCH so hopefully we can get some more games in.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Okay chico is on too so come on GA.

shutupchico

Reaction score

was pretty rusty, sort've lost without my player. most of the time i played was spent using him, i hardly know how to play with anyone else lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Yeah I'll be on.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Will try to get on later. Lakers game is on now and I'm tired from painting today. But I'll try, just don;t go no more than 12 games under if you guys can help it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

Need to figure out a way to get me SOMEWHAT involved, tbh. I'd like to play the 2 or the 3 to be completely honest. I rarely get touches when I'm playing the 5, and in the 2-3 zone my defense under the basket isn't that good because I'm always worried about getting a 3 second call. I can honestly say I didn't have fun last night at all.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Practice posting up and you could have at least got like 10-12 points off that with Duncan. It's hard to help you score if you get the ball only to go back out the paint and pass it. If you get it and post up you can either do a post shot, drive to the basket or if you get stuck pass it out or pass it inside to a open guy. It's a great weapon to use when you play a big man. So yeah I agree you should get more looks but you using the post would make it tons easier.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I prefer you at the 2 or 3 as well because there is less congestion when I go from the top of the floor since there are sometimes where you and mak set a pick in the same area and muck up the driving lane. I have no problem getting you more involved though from the perimeter, unless we are using Orlando since then I'd be using Dwight.

If chico was on, I would probably be able to hop on in a hour or so

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Let me clarify muck up, like in the game last night with Parker I got to the rim with you as Bellinelli easily because I had the space to use the full iso motion and I get there with Kobe when me and Mak are a two man team. I'm not saying all the picks are bad, but sometimes when they are close together the extra defender squeezes the drive and the pass. When you play with Odom for example, it is easy to keep you/mak involved and score at times in spurts

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

Practice posting up and you could have at least got like 10-12 points off that with Duncan. It's hard to help you score if you get the ball only to go back out the paint and pass it. If you get it and post up you can either do a post shot, drive to the basket or if you get stuck pass it out or pass it inside to a open guy. It's a great weapon to use when you play a big man. So yeah I agree you should get more looks but you using the post would make it tons easier.

I'm sure you have before, but I don't think I've ever seen you post someone up. Me trying to do some kind of post move is just asking for trouble. My 3 second violations will skyrocket and I'll have my shot blocked more than half of the time. If got into the post-up animation before in the paint, but never receive the ball in time to do anything.

When I do attempt a shot in the paint it's when I think I actually have a chance. If I have 4 guys swarming me when I have the ball I'm better off passing it to someone with better shooting ability than risking getting blocked.

shutupchico

Reaction score

gotta be honest, i'd like to play some more pg with kobe(the games where psych doesn't play obviously). me and ga dominated a game last night, me as kobe, him as lamar.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

post up with both feet outside of the paint, but with your defender in it. I do that all the time especially in 1 on 1 games as Mak/chico both know and Mak does it as maggs in our 2 man games.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

I like Lamar when his shot actually falls. Last night I hit his timing every time but it didn't fall. It's infuriating.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

gotta be honest, i'd like to play some more pg with kobe(the games where psych doesn't play obviously). me and ga dominated a game last night, me as kobe, him as lamar.
Kobe at PG, cheese that you didn't know if you could associate with :lol: