NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

That is Lamar Odom ball. He gets the board and pushes it and has for years.

Beasley isn't a guy who I really like because he is a bit slow, but I could maybe make it work.

You gave up on being a SG damn quick, lol.

I thought I was going to have to choke chico for not running the clock all the way down to get the final shots of quarters at times last night.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Y'all wouldn't really pass it to me ass SG that's why :p Just kind of hard when two users are both guys are basically point guards. Better suited just to play PF with the way we play.

shutupchico

Reaction score

I'm the scorer for this team it seems.

- I dropped 39 out of our 51pts and made 17-31 shots, while you two went 4-24
- I dropped over 20 on 60+% shooting in our last win and accounted for half the team's scoring
- I have over 100pts scored so far this season in out crew games
- I'm shooting 90+ % from the free throw line and my FG% has caught up to both of yours
- I have the same amount of assists as you Mak and close to the same rebounds as Chico

All that means I'm you and Chico's franchise player, I'm Kobe :tardsmile:

----
On a serious note I'm glad we have a winning record now

c'mon now, keep it humble... don't forget you also have twice as many turnovers as me, and less then half as many assists. i'm not trying to score all game, i'm a true point guard. and phx, u playing sg threw me off, not that i didn't wanna pass. it is probably better though with u at pf, me at pg, and psych as "scorer", then we all got a more defined role. psych, just pass me the damn ball and let me run the show lol.

and choke me? i always run the clock down while u run up court dribble into 5 guys and throw up a contested layup... over and over. u still do real good, but i hold my breathe sometimes.(and occasionally just stand there stunned)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured just got so used to me being the low post man who would sometimes go outside and get boards. So as much as I like Russ just probably wasn't best so gonna stick to being PF.

shutupchico

Reaction score

u were setting mean picks, u should roll to the hoop a little more often though maybe. a lot of times i wanna pass it to u but you're just standing at the elbow. i'm waiting for that moment u or psych get some seperation before i pass. well even if there's someone on u when you're rolling to the hoop i'll still be able to deliver it most of the time. u are a chris webber though passing wise, got a nice game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

c'mon now, keep it humble... don't forget you also have twice as many turnovers as me, and less then half as many assists. i'm not trying to score all game, i'm a true point guard. and phx, u playing sg threw me off, not that i didn't wanna pass. it is probably better though with u at pf, me at pg, and psych as "scorer", then we all got a more defined role. psych, just pass me the damn ball and let me run the show lol.

and choke me? i always run the clock down while u run up court dribble into 5 guys and throw up a contested layup... over and over. u still do real good, but i hold my breathe sometimes.(and occasionally just stand there stunned)

I know you aren't talking layups bro since you missed point blank ones and drove into the crowd the game I dropped 39 :lol:

You also don't always run it down as you left 8 seconds or more 5 times last game.

Oh and in case you did not know, I was trolling you earlier while boasting :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Been working on my post game more lately as well as picking and rolling so should be better in that regard.

Since we all here maybe we should start now if y'all up for it, lol.

shutupchico

Reaction score

I know you aren't talking layups bro since you missed point blank ones and drove into the crowd the game I dropped 39 :lol:

You also don't always run it down as you left 8 seconds or more 5 times last game.

Oh and in case you did not know, I was trolling you earlier while boasting :p

yea yea, i didn't see till i read it back where u said the part about on a serious note. the only time running the clock down really matters to me is at the end of the game when we got a lead. like the last game we won i held it till the shot clock expired before getting the don nelson bounce(and then making 2 clutch free throws next possession) sometimes i hold it at the end of quarters, sometimes not, but i will for now on. u had 37 that game, but if u didn't insist on shooting 3 after 3 with durant, u could've dropped 50. go with what's working man, because it will keep working, or keep not working. anyway, now i wanna play,

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I'm waiting on u two

And in all honesty you are right as I took 7 threes and only made 1. I was 16-24 on two point shots, since I finished 17-31 overall

Mak, do you know how to use Melo?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I'm waiting on u two

And in all honesty you are right as I took 7 threes and only made 1. I was 16-24 on two point shots, since I finished 17-31 overall

Mak, do you know how to use Melo?
Of course why?

Killswitch

Reaction score

I really ran away from this game at first due to Madden being hot and lost a few games to PYSCH when I was starting off, but have laid under the radar far too long. I ripped PHX apart tonight with OKC, ALT, and UTAH. Depending on who you come with, I'll be one of those three teams. Add me I'm DoubleZeroSeven.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Didn't rip me apart all of them were close overtime plus games outside of the ATL game :p

Killswitch

Reaction score

Nah you're right all games we played were close you're a hell of an opponent. I'm glad we got a core group of guys on here who play hopefully I can get involved in some of these crew games and see whats its all about.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

It's basically WCF people only so you got my vote to join our crew.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

As long as he doesn't expect to play with the top scorer on a team I'm good with him joining. Basically Kobe, Melo, Deron, and KD are off limits though.

If you guys want to play with Miami you can have LBJ though as I prefer Wade