NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

If you talking about kicking him off just for starting a game without u that is petty and can't agree with that. Tho I wanted to wait for u I see why he started the game since usually you'd say give me 20 mins or something to finish. Also if you're even talking about the game you got knocked off line during and we didn't quit as said it was a very winnable game and would be stupid to take a loss esp since you kept getting booted afterward anyways.

And if you had to get a new ps3 then yeah Graff is lost as the info of the myplayer is on the system not the game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Technically you could try a Flash drive to put the file on there but it may not take like a 360 would.

oh, by the way, i'm all for kickin psychs shady ass off the team.
I made the team fool.

The fact is you were playing my player pickup. You never once quit that damn mode unless if you are specifically trying to get a particular myplayer matchup in a room. When we would play 1 on 1 you wouldn't even quit the mode and would say give me 20 mins. If you were so interested in running a crew gm you would have since you were already logged on and mak was. I felt like playing then and not waiting for you to play your game through. You might not like it but that is how it is. Hell you refuse to play in games with me, Mak, and GA when offered because crew isn't working in favor of my player.

And besides your connection disconnected you twice yesterday and it signed you off and on 5 times just today. You wanted us to quit a second game we were in just so you can be signed back out again, whichyou were twice more.

You are just whining because you got left out because in the past you have said give me 20 mins repeatedly when it comes to my player and I said what the hell. You got even madder because we kept playing after you couldn't keep an internet signal. If I'm playing a game or Mak/GA is playing a game you have no problem starting or as you say "getting a quick one in" and have advocated playing in 2's and 3's when the whole crew isn't available just yesterday. You just got the raw end of what you were asking for and said do.

If it wasn't the afternoon and was around 10/11/12 our specific times you would have a point as all 4 of us are normally on and should wait.

shutupchico

Reaction score

ok, that was a better explanation, just know i'd drop pickup games or any other thing i'm doing in 2k to play crew... 1 on 1, and teamup games i don't care about. if i'm not doing crew or my player, only other thing i'd wanna do is league because then i know i'll get a sim game, and it counts for something. i just don't like the shady way u went about it, it's not about missing 1 game, just the fact you'd do something like that isn't cool. u know if that was mak or ga u would've let them know. if we're all online at the time then everyone should at least know when we're about to play a game. my connect didn't keep signing me off either, it did once. it never lags, it occasionally randomly disconnects for a second, and the other day i didn't have the cord in all the way, but there usually isn't any problems. mak, i knew the dude who worked at gamestop, and he offered to put the old hard drive into the new ps3 i got so the my player file is still there, and i had it on a flash drive anyway, but i think it may be corrupt as i copied it today after my game was already freezing... it's confusing. i'll get on there later and we'll see what happens.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

You void a warranty by removing a hard drive

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Well would suck if you lost Graff so hopefully it works.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

If it is an old PS3 and you are getting a slim one, your hard drive is likely smaller in size too.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i got the same kind of ps3 i already had, the original 80 gig.... problem is it isn't working. well it turns on with the green light, it's the rca/the av cables, whatever u call em, the red, yellow, and white ones... plug em in to the back of the tv and get nothing. :( dunno why that'd be.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Shit probably fried. I mean fried as in the fan stopped cooling the inside of it. I had a 80gb and it fried the month after my warrant ended. I ended up buying a new slim one and having to start all my games and records over. I gave my 80gb to a family member and he went and got it fixed for $150

That shit pissed me off especially since I still have the original 360 from its launch almost 8 years ago and it works perfectly

shutupchico

Reaction score

i mean the one i just got at gamestop doesn't work.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Oh. That is simple to fix. Hold the power button down so that it cuts on and keep it pressed down to it cuts off. That gets it back to the default AV settings, so that when you cut it on it will work on AV settings. It most likely is set to component or HDMI.

shutupchico

Reaction score

i did that and nothing happened, damn.

shutupchico

Reaction score

is it possible my old hard drive that he put in this one could fuck up the system?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Yeah if he didn't do it right.

shutupchico

Reaction score

he probably didn't, i'll go back there tomorrow. thanks for trying to help though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker