NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
ESPN First Take - Skip Bayless Gives Emotional Goodbye To "First Take" And Stephen A. Smith

Sad to see this guy go. He was the Steph Curry of Sports TV.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Derrick Rose to knicks. Him and Melo are both always hurt, probably will sign Howard too for the most over rated team of all time

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I see all around Twitter that Knicks now have "The BIG 3", but I only see the BIG 1 who is Kristaps Porzingis. It's pretty hard to say that, because Rose was my favorite basketball player for a long time, but now sadly he's not who he was before the injuries. I remember now how 2 years ago I was so pumped that Melo would sign with Bulls, that would've been one heck of a team, but what can you do about Carmelo, he likes that ching ching bling bling more than a ring. Hopefully KP finds either a better place to play or Knicks get rid of Melo and perhaps Rose as well. But we'll see

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really want to see Rose healthy again. He was the most electric player I had ever seen in 2010. He was the MVP man. He did it all, he was as athletic as Westbrook, and he played D every possession. He would do things that flat out amazed you with his quickness and speed. I don't think he'll every be bouncing out of the building again but he is a point guard in the final year and he just might fuck around and turn up.
I'd rather get Gasol than Howard, I really hope we don't blow the 35 mill cap on him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pau needs to come back to the golden state

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I want to see something happen in the East with trades, drafts, what have you. All the power can't be shifted to one side. This Finals was good but you can't expect the underdog to stand a chance every year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The East has been dog shit since Jordan retired. This ain't new

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Heat, Celtics and pistons had nice runs tbh but even then you can lock up the eastern conference pick every year. Spoiler alert: Cavs

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I want to see something happen in the East with trades, drafts, what have you. All the power can't be shifted to one side. This Finals was good but you can't expect the underdog to stand a chance every year.
I don't ever think lebron is the underdog. I have a hard time betting against him regardless of the opponent . I think that's why ppl hate him, he's lost me a cpl bands. I've never bet against him in a final

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Heat, Celtics and pistons had nice runs tbh but even then you can lock up the eastern conference pick every year. Spoiler alert: Cavs
They've had good teams but never any depth or anything comparable to the west

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't ever think lebron is the underdog. I have a hard time betting against him regardless of the opponent . I think that's why ppl hate him, he's lost me a cpl bands. I've never bet against him in a final

Lebron is not, but the Cavs were considered the underdogs. The West seems to always have the power. Not to say that takes away the Heats two championship wins, but collectively, the West has more. They have been strong for the last 17 years and I honestly want to see it even out again. The Celtics are second in most championships to the Lakers, sure but they are nothing anymore. I am not into basketball stats as much as others so I may be missing something but I can't help but notice that the West has dominated the East since at least 1999.

Reactions: Danielson

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't understand what is going on inside these GM's heads when they give Noah and Mozgov 65-70 mil.

Nick

Reaction score
Mike Conley just got the biggest contract in NBA history lol wtf

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
The amount of money that got thrown around yesterday was insane. Mike Conley who has never made an all-star game or anything got 5 years, 150 mil.

:nooo: