NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nice shirt :letroll:

ClbVIEIWYAAqB8S.jpg

@deth @Solid Snake

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Lebron came home and he got the ship

gs choked
they choked
they flat out undoubtedly choked
They didn't choke. OKC choked against warriors in the last round. The warriors didn't choke, they just didn't play well, or put in effort.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Unanimous MVP and 73 wins means very little without the ring, not only that but losing to what most thought was an inferior team AND being up 3-1 with 2 games left at home. What a joke lol.
This entire pro-season was a joke. The finals were the punchline.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The NBA is in a great place right now.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They didn't choke. OKC choked against warriors in the last round. The warriors didn't choke, they just didn't play well, or put in effort.
lulwut

Only team to ever lose being up 3-1 and two at home. Choke
ya fuckin dummy. Don't reply unless you make sense fuck stick

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
lulwut

Only team to ever lose being up 3-1 and two at home. Choke
ya fuckin dummy. Don't reply unless you make sense fuck stick
Listen Peter Griffin, you need to learn the difference between chocking, and just generally not playing well.

Lebron scoring 23 points = Not Playing well.

Lebron scoring 40 points, with his team up 1, then missing 2-3 clutch shots = Chocking.

There's a thin line between the two, but you'll see it if you're intelligent enough.

Steph. had too many turnovers, didn't play well. Draymond, and Klay didn't get enough shots in the 4th, that's steph's and Steve Kerr's fault.

In the past losing games, Warriors generally didn't show up. You can't choke when you barely even show up in the first place. Chocking requires you to play well the whole game, but mess up in the final moments.

Warriors would have won if Draymond didn't get suspended, and Bogut wasn't injured, anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Choke/exposed are the two hot take buzz words I've been reading for 2 days. Its whatever. Choke or play like shit, who gives a fuck? I wouldn't call it a choke until the last 5 minutes of game 7 when we went scoreless and just generally looked awful on offense that entire quarter.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Listen Peter Griffin, you need to learn the difference between chocking, and just generally not playing well.

Lebron scoring 23 points = Not Playing well.

Lebron scoring 40 points, with his team up 1, then missing 2-3 clutch shots = Chocking.

There's a thin line between the two, but you'll see it if you're intelligent enough.

Steph. had too many turnovers, didn't play well. Draymond, and Klay didn't get enough shots in the 4th, that's steph's and Steve Kerr's fault.

In the past losing games, Warriors generally didn't show up. You can't choke when you barely even show up in the first place. Chocking requires you to play well the whole game, but mess up in the final moments.

Warriors would have won if Draymond didn't get suspended, and Bogut wasn't injured, anyway.
K
we don't live in a world of hypotheticals, otherwise I'd have to believe if Kyrie was healthy last year then warriors never win a title. They didnt play well? Lmfao that means they choked blueberry. They choked

Stop replying at me ya fuckin dummy. No one cares what u think.Later dweeb

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, both teams had their moments of playing bad but they seemed to do it at the same time. I mean all the turn overs, sloppy fouls, ect. ect. add up. The only difference is the Cavs had more balls going in the hoop than the Warriors.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
K
we don't live in a world of hypotheticals, otherwise I'd have to believe if Kyrie was healthy last year then warriors never win a title. They didnt play well? Lmfao that means they choked blueberry. They choked

Stop replying at me ya fuckin dummy. No one cares what u think.Later dweeb
Good to know @Dolph'sZiggler popped your nice guy forum guy cherry act.