NBA 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Blech, Josh Smith and the Detroit Pistons are playing HORRIBLE ball right now. He's ICE cold on FG & FT!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As much as I loved the break and all ..:letroll:
It was AWESOME having some real basketball on again!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Noice picked up PHX SF/SG Gerald Green yesterday in place of Gerald Henderson SG on Charlotte a few hrs before they games started and it looks like it paid off as he came out of the All-Star break firing on pretty much all cylinders.

Reactions: ZolpH DiggleR1
Reaction score
Noice picked up PHX SF/SG Gerald Green yesterday in place of Gerald Henderson SG on Charlotte a few hrs before they games started and it looks like it paid off as he came out of the All-Star break firing on pretty much all cylinders.
green's had a nice string of solid games in a row now, hopefully he works out for you as I saw henderson hasn't been doing much lately.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
such a slick pass by Dragic. He got robbed of the AS game @Testify

Anthony Davis is great and all, but he missed a lot of games. Dragic has the Suns in playoff contention ffs.

Reactions: Testify

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Warriors picked up Steve Blake for Baze and Marshawn. Good move IMO. very solid backup PG, means we can move Crawford to play backup 2 instead of trying to run point.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Warriors picked up Steve Blake for Baze and Marshawn. Good move IMO. very solid backup PG, means we can move Crawford to play backup 2 instead of trying to run point.
Was just about to post that, figured you would be on top of it lol.
You think Steve Blake is still gonna be fantasy worthy or should I get rid of him?

Reaction score
You think Steve Blake is still gonna be fantasy worthy or should I get rid of him?

I know ur not askin me but personally I would keep him just to see what kinda role they use him in, unless there's a better option out there that is

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know ur not askin me but personally I would keep him just to see what kinda role they use him in, unless there's a better option out there that is
Yeah I mean someone just dropped Brandon Knight, he's been doing pretty solid this year so I put a claim in for him, he's been palying through some kinda weird foot injury though from what I've been hearing but who knows.

Also I think Eric Bledsoe should be coming back soon so he may be an option.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the Hawks are willing to let go of Teague for what the Knicks wanted to give up.
Apparently they've redirected their interest into bringing Jeremy Lin back.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He won't see more than 15-20 minutes a night, plus most of his minutes will be with Jordan Crawford, Barnes, Speights, ect. Survey says; DUMP HIM.

Rotoworld says he is now dumpable in all formats. Is Kendall Marshall available? Dude is ballin and should get even more minutes now