Nation of Violence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

The fact that Joe has to pull a knife out just makes him look like a pussy, imo. If he could actually wrestle well, why would he need a knife?
That's what I was thinking. I thought it was funny when they were talking about Booker getting AJ arrested and Tenay was like, "You handle business in the ring, Don!" And then Joe pulled out a knife and he goes, "Meh, can't blame Joe for this." And heel West is like, "What the hell is wrong with you!?"
Uh, what?

He's saying Umaga is portrayed as a stereotypical "crazed" Samoan just like many have before in WWE and wrestling before. Basically it's stupid, but it's not because of the "TNA way" or whatever, which is essentially true...but at least they're not turning anyone into another Haku. >_>

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
I don't like the new gimmick.. but he really looks like an animal, what actually TNA wanted from him at this point... maybe so but this is a midcard gimmick and i hope management find some sense soon and get him back to normal.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. I thought it was funny when they were talking about Booker getting AJ arrested and Tenay was like, "You handle business in the ring, Don!" And then Joe pulled out a knife and he goes, "Meh, can't blame Joe for this." And heel West is like, "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

He's saying Umaga is portrayed as a stereotypical "crazed" Samoan just like many have before in WWE and wrestling before. Basically it's stupid, but it's not because of the "TNA way" or whatever, which is essentially true...but at least they're not turning anyone into another Haku. >_>

Are you out of your Sports ENT. Mind Haku/Meng is one the greatist samoan, let alone peformers in the ring. He is a great athlete he had moderate gimmicks but when your that damn good who needs gimmick.

Double J

Reaction score
Eh I think they could of done something different than the knife aswell. If nothing else just have him be a killing machine, sling people around the ring, stay of on top of them the entire time,ect,ect. Not bring out a knife.

Heck if they are pushing the whole "samoan nation of violence" thing then give him a samoan war club or something that he could use during a match.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
the new soman joe is even FATTER than before..instead of coming back after months of being off with a lame paint face mark..come back in better shape..for gods sake put on a shirt ..FAT ASS SOMOA JOE!

Rome

Reaction score
Anyone think the "Nation of Violence" is going to end up a pseudo-stable with the addition of Taz as a "manager" type for Joe?