Nation of Violence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No faction, he's already a part of the Frontline. I just want Joe to come back and kick some ass again, he's been buried for the past few months

*sigh*

I've been through this before. Joe has not been buried, he was just always the guy who naturally had to take the fall. And this only happened what, twice?

Blind markism, tbh.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lol, Joe was ready to slash a throat.

I'm interested in the story behind the two other "cops", assuming there is one. If Joe could disguise himself as one of them then surely the two others are wrestlers in disguise as well.

straight_edge76

Joe is I think just being reinvented. Sort of similar to what he is did when he first came into TNA. An unstoppable force, I think the facepaint is good, it makes him seem more violent. He will not be starting a faction, its just a new character.

Kizza

So Blue. Lets pull out massive tribal knives, put them to another wrestlers throat and threaten to slash his throat. Better yet, do it in the middle of the ring, with heaps of children in attendance, and then have Mike Tenard say that he couldn't blame him. HE PULLED OUT A BLOODY KNIFE!

Sorry, but the level of retardation there is off the charts.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I really prefer X-divison Samoa Joe, his only objectives Kill and The X-title. Then they gave him the big "push" and now he jobs too Big Poppa I Can't feel My Back.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
So Blue. Lets pull out massive tribal knives, put them to another wrestlers throat and threaten to slash his throat. Better yet, do it in the middle of the ring, with heaps of children in attendance, and then have Mike Tenard say that he couldn't blame him. HE PULLED OUT A BLOODY KNIFE!

It was over the top, but I prefer this to watching WWE's target audience raise their Tonka trucks in approval of what they're seeing.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Didn't WWE promote and then have a live sex celebration in their ring a couple years back?

Besides, they use bob wired wraped 2 x 4's, slam each other on thumb tacks, light tables on fire, list goes on. It fits Joe's new character and this Nation of violence thing. You can't be a one man Nation of Violence and scare people with a very sharp pencil or a chair or scissors. And if he used something like a sledgehammer, then everyone would say he ripped of Triple H.

If anything, the thing that didn't make since was that he pulled the knife on Steiner's throat, WHILE the cops were there and they were only worried about Styles. Throw in the fact that he was impersonating a cop and they did nothing about that either, made it not make since.

Kizza

Didn't WWE promote and then have a live sex celebration in their ring a couple years back?

Besides, they use bob wired wraped 2 x 4's, slam each other on thumb tacks, light tables on fire, list goes on. It fits Joe's new character and this Nation of violence thing. You can't be a one man Nation of Violence and scare people with a very sharp pencil or a chair or scissors. And if he used something like a sledgehammer, then everyone would say he ripped of Triple H.

If anything, the thing that didn't make since was that he pulled the knife on Steiner's throat, WHILE the cops were there and they were only worried about Styles. Throw in the fact that he was impersonating a cop and they did nothing about that either, made it not make since.

Or, you could use a conventional, usual wrestling weapon. Not a bloody massive knife, that's just beyond Blue.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Or, you could use a conventional, usual wrestling weapon. Not a bloody massive knife, that's just beyond Blue.

How can you be a one man Nation of Violence with a chair? That doesn't put fear in people. He want's them to fear him, he's a one man killing machine, it'd look dumber with a chair, kindo stick, trash can, etc,. Yes, it's kinda off the wall to use the Rambo knife, but makes since. The main Blue thing about it is him using it around the cops and they not do anything about it.

Kizza

How can you be a one man Nation of Violence with a chair? That doesn't put fear in people. He want's them to fear him, he's a one man killing machine, it'd look dumber with a chair, kindo stick, trash can, etc,. Yes, it's kinda off the wall to use the Rambo knife, but makes since. The main Blue thing about it is him using it around the cops and they not do anything about it.

The whole thing is Blue, this Nation Of Violence shit. So he's portraying all Samoans as violent are they? It's just so dumb and unneeded, but that is the TNA way I guess.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
So he's portraying all Samoans as violent are they? It's just so dumb and unneeded, but that is the TNA way I guess.
Yes, because the rest of the wrestling world portrays Samoans as calm, collected, intelligent, rational, pacifist people. Umaga is actually a spokesman for the Christian Children's Fund and has an accounting degree from Stanford. Just, you know, ignore the jungle music and native singing in his theme. :disgust1:

straight_edge76

Joe with the "Nation of Violence" character I think will be good for TNA, they are filled with unoriginal gimmicks, if they book this right they cam make a good amount of money.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The fact that Joe has to pull a knife out just makes him look like a pussy, imo. If he could actually wrestle well, why would he need a knife?

Kizza

Yes, because the rest of the wrestling world portrays Samoans as calm, collected, intelligent, rational, pacifist people. Umaga is actually a spokesman for the Christian Children's Fund and has an accounting degree from Stanford. Just, you know, ignore the jungle music and native singing in his theme. :disgust1:

Uh, what?