• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name Change Request Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm wondering how Honey-Blazed and Shield-Maiden are name changes that get approved but Tsunami mfn Papi doesn't cut it. :francis
If you still want it I can change it for you, but you're going from a name I'd vote for best username of the year to one I might vote worst.

Let me know. As for Honey-Blazed, I'd rather he be Johnny Blaze, but he's been bugging about that for a minute and I thought it fixed your name situation because your name was so good I was willing to sacrifice Johnny Blaze for Johnny Tsunami.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
If you still want it I can change it for you, but you're going from a name I'd vote for best username of the year to one I might vote worst.

Let me know. As for Honey-Blazed, I'd rather he be Johnny Blaze, but he's been bugging about that for a minute and I thought it fixed your name situation because your name was so good I was willing to sacrifice Johnny Blaze for Johnny Tsunami.
I'm just upset about this government overreach.