• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name Change Request Thread

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
If for some reason or another you're not happy with your username or you just feel like a change, you may come in here and ask for it to be changed.

Hall of Fame - Once every month.
VIP/Staff - Once every three months.
Regular member - Once every six months.

Current Name:
New Name:
Date of Last Request:

Fill out that form and under most circumstances, we'll get around to changing it for you.

New members must remain active for at least three months before they can request a name change.

We reserve the right to deny any name change requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naitch

Mar 30, 2011
Irish, living in the UK
Interesting new name, Troy! On the one hand, it reminds me of Deuce (they're pronounced the same way over here) which is :|. On the other, it reminds me of Juventud Guerrera, which is awesome.

Reactions: 1 person

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
That's funny, it reminds me of that murdering bastard OJ Simpson. Does Troy own a Bronco?

James Bond

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Current Name: Wild91
New Name: James Bond
Last Request: Never

Maybe I'll change it back to Wild91 at some point, but right now, I'm on such a Bond kick (again).