MYSTERIO'S EMBARASSMENT REVEALED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Go look at the headline on WWE.com. pwned

Well they let him go out with a decent match but he's the first suspension to have his name plastered as the fuckin headline of the website.

noumenon

Well..they never usually put it on the main part of the site..it's usually tucked away into the industry news section.

Klide

yeah but this on is like in your face front page rey got pwnd

davidian13

Reaction score
Wooowww they must have been REALLY pissed with that interview he did

noumenon

He can't even sneak away from this one. Normally when someone is suspended they just kind disappear for a month of if they have a title they drop it.
I'm sure lots of younger fans visit WWE.com on a daily basis, now they're gonna know the real reason why Rey is gone. Honestly kind of a weird move from a public image standpoint.

noumenon

^I was just about to post that asshole!
Rey comes back...
Punk: Oooooo, Rey haven't seen you in about 30 days. Guess someone had to fill Hardy's shoes.

xtremebadass

This is basically the beginning of the downfall of Rey Mysterio. WWE knew he had an excuse, but they didn't want to hear his excuses, they just wanted to bust his balls. The icing on the cake and the last kick in the pants was his big mug on WWE.com's homepage, first top story, everything, that's funny as hell.

Expect Rey to get clobbered by just about everyone when he returns, if he even returns. Rey could go to TNA and unite with Hector G.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
He'd probably go and wrestle in Mexico before going to TNA. He'd make a lot more money there and he's like a legend in Mexico. The Torch says they think that he went to Mexico to do that interview was a back-up plan for sympathy just in case he leaves WWE or they let him go.

Axis

Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. How can he even go out in public anymore? His career is over.

noumenon

To be realistic, they're not going to let him go. Apparently it was his first violation. The guy is probably in the top 5 draws for merch in the company...and just about the ONLY draw for hispanic fans.

Reaction score
To be realistic, they're not going to let him go. Apparently it was his first violation. The guy is probably in the top 5 draws for merch in the company...and just about the ONLY draw for hispanic fans.

He's only second to Cena. Well now that DX is back together that might be debatable, but as far as singles stars go Rey is a more valuable asset than guys like HHH, Batista, Edge and Jericho. No way the E lets the 5'6 midget moneystack fly the coop for one violation. They might job the fuck outta him for awhile but he'll be back on top and drawing money sooner than most that get suspended.

xtremebadass

lol, including my own, I can't even begin to tell you how many mexican remarks I have read on the forum these days lol