MYSTERIO'S EMBARASSMENT REVEALED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I don't even know if they're going to job him out. If that were the case I really think he would have lost the title in a near squash match. I think plastering his face on the website will probably more than suffice. Smackdown is too hot right now for them to waste time "punishing" anyone.

This Guy

Hey Booker T. asked for his release after his suspension...he also called unfair too.

Double J

Reaction score
I'm curious of why WWE would be so quick to suspend Rey. They were freaking out about Jeff leaving and having a lack of well known faces on the brand. If the rumors are true about only giving him about a day to get the prescription papers then it's obvious WWE wanted him gone.

noumenon

I think it's more likely that Rey was full of shit. Why is WWE going to compromise their product and image just to spite someone who is one of their top draws...c'mon.