My video views/subscribers, updated daily.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Are you sure I can do that? Or else Is it okay if I post a thread showing the highlights of Royal Rumble 2012? I don't make money off of these.

Sure man, I love to see user-made videos about WWE. PPV section :smile:.

Big Hoss Rambler said:
Because they've all replied/commented on the latest WWE YouTube videos. They have commented on Undertaker's return video, chris jericho's return video, wwe royal rumble highlights video, recent raw/smackdown episode videos, and etc.

Wow that's pretty smart, might do this myself. Alright to ask more details on the bot or do you not wish to post it publically?

Either way, really appreciate it bro.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wow that's pretty smart, might do this myself. Alright to ask more details on the bot or do you not wish to post it publically?

Either way, really appreciate it bro.

lol, thanks. It's posted above.

I basically gathered usernames who commented from popular and latest youtube wwe videos and send mass message to join this forum.

I already did to most of the big ones, if there's any other one, let me know.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
lol, thanks. It's posted above.

I basically gathered usernames who commented from popular and latest youtube wwe videos and send mass message to join this forum.

I already did to most of the big ones, if there's any other one, let me know.

No point me buying it then really haha. How does it just gather them like that?

There's tons of massive big videos, I might get a collection of them and send to you at one point lol. Awesome technique though, catching up with me in referrals :(

Reaction score
Crayo said:
No point me buying it then really haha. How does it just gather them like that?

There's tons of massive big videos, I might get a collection of them and send to you at one point lol. Awesome technique though, catching up with me in referrals :(

It just gathers all the YouTube usernames who posted in the comments and saves in a txt file. Like this.

urQdT.png

Then, I just send mass messages to those people with my YouTube accounts. I got 50 of my own.

Sure, go ahead.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can it not send it from one account only? Or do you need loads to do it?

Might help if you post some of the ones you used so I know not to add duplicates, unless there's too many and you cba lmao

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can it not send it from one account only? Or do you need loads to do it?

Might help if you post some of the ones you used so I know not to add duplicates, unless there's too many and you cba lmao

200 is the limit, then you have to wait some time to send it again. So, it'll skip that account and use another one. It'll do that for all 50 accounts and it goes back to the first one. The first one will be ready to send again.

I'm on my phone now so can't give you which videos but the ones I mentioned earlier are the ones that I did already.

Thoth

Jobber
Reaction score
If your vids get more than 50k~ likes it's good as gone. The WWE will get it removed.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
200 is the limit, then you have to wait some time to send it again. So, it'll skip that account and use another one. It'll do that for all 50 accounts and it goes back to the first one. The first one will be ready to send again.

I'm on my phone now so can't give you which videos but the ones I mentioned earlier are the ones that I did already.

Roughly how many videos did you use? Might help me and save you some time lol.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Roughly how many videos did you use? Might help me and save you some time lol.

Around 15 videos. They all had 100k views and more. All uploaded within this month.