My video views/subscribers, updated daily.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
qWi3wq.png

Will update this thread when i get higher views etc.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What the fuck Crayo?
I only said they don't add up.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
What the fuck Crayo?
I only said they don't add up.

I think he meant me, please don't start another thing now.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Lol Crayo this guy can get alot of traffic to this site from his youtube,

I am indeed jelly.

Reaction score
I'd but I don't wanna risk my channel getting copyrighted and besides it wouldn't make sense to have WWE videos on a gaming channel.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I'd but I don't wanna risk my channel getting copyrighted and besides it wouldn't make sense to have WWE videos on a gaming channel.

Maybe a "WWEForums advertisement" video?

Like "Passionate WWE Fan? Would you like to discuss the recent WWE happenings? Or would you like to download WWE Shows/PPVs that you've missed? For all the discussions and video go to WWEForums.net.

I mean you don't have to upload WWE videos, a video advertisement about this site would just do it. Like it wouldn't hurt to go off-topic for just one video on a gaming channel.

But i don't decide things you are the boss on your channel and everything i said above was just a suggestion mate, your call.

Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Maybe a "WWEForums advertisement" video?

Like "Passionate WWE Fan? Would you like to discuss the recent WWE happenings? Or would you like to download WWE Shows/PPVs that you've missed? For all the discussions and video go to WWEForums.net.

I mean you don't have to upload WWE videos, a video advertisement about this site would just do it. Like it wouldn't hurt to go off-topic for just one video on a gaming channel.

But i don't decide things you are the boss on your channel and everything i said above was just a suggestion mate, your call.

@[Zamorakian], Give me a link to the WWEForums advertisement video.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
@[Zamorakian], Give me a link to the WWEForums advertisement video.

Umm we use this as an intro for our videos:
http://www.wupload.com/file/2655220577/intro_x264.mp4

I don't know maybe it can be used for advertising too.