My sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Themizshadow.png

hate/rate​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I like it a lot.

It's slightly different to what you normally do, and that's a good thing. Blending looks awesome, composition works well and I like the scratchy brushing used. Not really sure if the drop shadow is needed, but that's no big deal.

Biggest gripe is font of the text, a little variety wouldn't go amiss. :p

Nice sig though, your best in a while.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Really good sig.

The scratches on there are very effective and something I haven't seen before. I like the dullness (it is a compliment) of the sig, it works really well with the scratches since it fits the theme. Great selection of images and they work really well together.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Bored is pixelated in some areas. Personally i would have not added the pixel border at all. I like the drop shadow though. I know the Miz uses that tag line, but saying it aloud it is worded funny. That is nothing against you, but I did not realize it until I read your text that it is weird.

Dademo

Reaction score
I don't particulary think the grungy feel goes with the drop shadow, but other then that the text, color, blending is superb.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

PuNk, I know what you mean with the subtext.. It just doesn't seem like it's what he says, and the boarder.. Yeah I wasn't too sure what to do with that, cause it looked extremely odd without anything.

Dademo, I know man, but I thought it looked cool, and it's something different and that you normally don't see, and since the background for this forum was white, I thought it'd be pleasant on the eyes.