My Q&A Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

A outdoor toliet? you stumped me with that.

It's a option if i say so,ASSie.

lol,he don't deserve kids tho. nice avy!

You wouldn't whack it off, you'd be to busy sucking it while i made you my bitch, Korean boy.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
What do Nopes give their daughter when she turns 13? A baby shower
What's the best thing about a 8-year old? Your dick looks HUGE in their little hands
obama08-wink.GIF
nn1257555020559.jpg

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Two Canadians are sitting in a bar, and getting bored. They decide to play 20 questions. The first Canadian tries to think of a word and after a little pondering comes up with the word: moosecock.

The second Canadian tries his first question, "Is it something good to eat?"

The first guy thinks a moment then laughs and replies "Sure, I suppose you could eat it."

The second Canadian says, "Is it a moosecock?.

Hell freezes over and the Devil's all like WTF. Two Canadians are dancing around loving it and the devil's all like wtf jus happened. Canadians look at the devil and say "EH muster meen that those the Toronto Maple Leafs won that their Stanley cup"

Then the Canadiens fan tottaly turncoats and starts shouting Toronto cause that's what montreal dew. Your not Canada's team we're all waiting for Toronto to do something to prove it to you guys, decisively

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Dear Famous 187,

Hello seen you on the forums and am just writing you a question since, well you are the master of all question answerer this side of the Mississippi.

My first question is, despite how much hip hop music influence you have in your life, the amount of fried chicken you eat, and the fact that you are blind (I've seen that you wear sun glasses all the time in pictures even in-doors) did you ever once consider that you are in fact a caucasian little boy?

Secondly, have you ever killed someone that was famous? Your forum name kind of gives off the vibe that maybe you have done some hard time for murder and/or you are a fan of it.

In closing, since you are blind clearly, why doesn't the person who reads the internet and types for you inform you that you are a 'white boy'. I know it is hard sometimes not knowing what skin color you are, but if Clayton Bigsby can come to terms that he is a white supremacist-African American then I think you can come to terms that you are the complete opposite of that, and also borderline albino.

Thanks for the opportunity to have my questions answered by you.

Respectfully,
Mike C. From PA

Beer Money Army

What is the difference of you being a dickhead and you actually a dickhead?

Famou$ 187

how many Nopes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Whats the difference between Santa Claus and Tiger Woods
tiger stops after 3 hos.
What is your real name? I wanna know.... o_O
cody
Dear Famous 187,

Hello seen you on the forums and am just writing you a question since, well you are the master of all question answerer this side of the Mississippi.

My first question is, despite how much hip hop music influence you have in your life, the amount of fried chicken you eat, and the fact that you are blind (I've seen that you wear sun glasses all the time in pictures even in-doors) did you ever once consider that you are in fact a caucasian little boy?

Secondly, have you ever killed someone that was famous? Your forum name kind of gives off the vibe that maybe you have done some hard time for murder and/or you are a fan of it.

In closing, since you are blind clearly, why doesn't the person who reads the internet and types for you inform you that you are a 'white boy'. I know it is hard sometimes not knowing what skin color you are, but if Clayton Bigsby can come to terms that he is a white supremacist-African American then I think you can come to terms that you are the complete opposite of that, and also borderline albino.

Thanks for the opportunity to have my questions answered by you.

Respectfully,
Mike C. From PA
yeah i know im white. good chappelle show sketch too like ms stated. i got the name from the wrestler Homicide
Awesome

That was my favourite Chapelle's show sketch ever.
i like the real world one better.
What is the difference of you being a dickhead and you actually a dickhead?
lol foreskin.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Two. One to screw the new one in and one to steal the old one.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Disappointed in the namechange. I still heart you tho.