My Q&A Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fluiche09

Reaction score
My Q Thread

As this subject has made a thread or two go off topic,thought it might be a good Idea to have this repository for all cymbal related stuff, stories faves etc.

I think i became an ex member of my last band due to my insatiable cymbal fetish leaving no room on stage for anything else.
either that or my stage persona which tries to encompass the spirit of Mike Portnoy and Hank Williams. still dont see why they didnt dig that......

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

girl jerks you off,cums runs into a condom or a turkey baster the baster or condom gets leaked into her pussy,heard it on the man show. lmaooooooo

That how you plan on losing your virginity?

Famou$ 187

aren't you related to Mr Yu Wang?
no
what do you eat to make your hair grow like that?
hot pockets
As this subject has made a thread or two go off topic,thought it might be a good Idea to have this repository for all cymbal related stuff, stories faves etc.

I think i became an ex member of my last band due to my insatiable cymbal fetish leaving no room on stage for anything else.
either that or my stage persona which tries to encompass the spirit of Mike Portnoy and Hank Williams. still dont see why they didnt dig that......
wtf
That how you plan on losing your virginity?
no
^that seems to be more of a fetish thing imo :p
lol

Beer Money Army

hey hey i am the one here to ask the questions.

all you do is answer them.

do you think you are bigger than 2pac?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
how many Nopes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?