My Q&A Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

You have questions,i have answers. All questions will be answered honestly and I will try to answer on time.
Shout-out to Blaze & anyone else who ever had a Q&A thread.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
So you've accepted your non-athletic physique and your likeness to Chunk from Goonies?

Goonies.jpg

Chucks way fucking cooler

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Lol. How could you not know that classic movie?

Yeah ok, like you wouldn't of mentioned it if you caught it like that sly whippersnapper Chuck over there. I've been smearing shit in your face as often as possible and you would of took that chance and danced in it.

uynfl.png

Or do you just do the faces and dress the part and go outside and pretend you can skateboard or are you really just soft like your chubby lil cheeks. shocker. I got them too but i twist mine until i get hard. It's not a big deal that you dress like this and you're a softy, but I don't want to see 30 pictures of you making faces

Famou$ 187

that's my 'bitch please' face lmaooo. you worrying about another dude's cheeks? your suspect gay for that. smh.