My Lord!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Peep,
Yes technically he never said that he wouldn't go to TNA. But since he said he wanted to be on the big stage that pretty much means he won't be going to TNA. I'd imagine Peyton Manning thnks that Arena Football is a "cool" promotion but he's never going to go play Arena Football.

PeepShow

I understand your point, I was just saying that he never technically said it....lol

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Haha yea I get what you're saying to. So I guess its possible that somewhere down the road he could go there I was just saying that he basically said it was never going to happen. But I guess you can never say never haha

xtremebadass

Jeff Jarrett never competed in ECW, but who considers ECW a major promotion anyways?

Travis40

I just read this on a wrestling news site:

wrestlezone.com said:
Due to the extreme nature of this post and the fact that it has not been reported elsewhere, please do not take this as complete fact. We feel the source we received this information from is legit and thus are willing to post it, but please take it with a grain of salt.

A current employee within Universal Studios park, without knowing the extent of the news he was sharing, passed along that Ric Flair is signing with TNA.

The employee simply thought it was a cool announcement and more than likely isn't much of a wrestling fan. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have shared this information so easily (or at least without some sort of credit or reward being granted).

I have contacted as many of my TNA sources as I could and none were able to release any information. Understandably, the company is keeping this more than "hush hush" if it is indeed true.

Due to the source being innocent and completely unaware of the extremity of this tip, we feel we are justified in posting it. There is always that possibility he could be mistaken or confused, but he did promise that he knew he saw Ric Flair and heard that he was there signing with the company.

With the attention right now being on Booker T and him being Sting's partner at Genesis, it will be interesting to see the turn of events as this story breaks. For storyline purposes, Ric Flair would be a perfect fit as Sting's partner, but this story is definitely not confirmed.

I will do everything I can to follow up on this story and find out whatever I can to validate this claim. I have a feeling that it may be tough task, however.

This is HUGE if it's true....but I doubt it since most news sites are never right...but I hope it is right so we can see Ric Flair shoot on Jeff Jarrett and Dixie the way he did to Bischoff on Nitro a few years back :g: