My Lord!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
From gerweck.net:

- According to TNAwrestling.com Sting's partner at Genesis is a former world champion who has competed in every major promotion.

- TNA DVD Board Game

Where is it on the TNA website? Could it be...him?! BTW, the TNA Board Game's gameplay can be chosen by the fans.

C4

Nice, TNA will steal another one "who has competed in all major promotions and is a former world Champion" I have a feeling this is a former wCw-WWE Superstar coming into TNA. Who could it be? This is exciting!
*And no, there ain't no Carpet Sale*

JHar888

Reaction score
It's RVD you F007Z! He's the only person to compete in ECW, WCW, and WWE. Which are the only major promotions besides TNA itself damn it!

C4

ECW is not a "major" promotion because it was never on Global level only wCw, WWE and TNA itself have been a Global Promotion. But then again it can be RVD, What if it turns out to be Ric Flair or maybe BookerT because he is the only one free right now! My eyes on Ric Flair and Booker.
Imagine Chris Jericho coming to TNA :jawdrop:

The Rated R CMStar

Great, TNA bringing another old talent and not pushing his own midcard to main event

JHar888

Reaction score
Ric Flair could definitely help TNA prosper. I just can't wait to see who it is!

Rob Van Dam
Big Show
Ric Flair
King Booker

:idea:

PeepShow

Great, TNA bringing another old talent and not pushing his own midcard to main event

Ok, so ytou just want them to stick in a mid carder out of nowhere into this match and then consider him a MEer? No.

Anyways, it's gunna be Booker. RVD still hasnt said whether hes going anywhere, Flair is staying with the WWE, and Booker said he wasnt going to retire and that we'd see him soon. I wonder....:g:

HHHforever

Reaction score
I have to think that its Booker. Jericho said he'd never got to TNA, Flair is still with the WWE and isn't going anywhere especially at his age, RVD hasn't decided what he wants to do although I wouldn't be shocked if it was him, and Big Show I have no idea I guess its possible but I thought I read that he wants to a career in Boxing. So that would lead me to believe that its either Booker, RVD, or someone completely off the wall that no one thought of, but if I had to put money on it, I'd put it on Booker. That being said I might actually watch TNA next week to see what happens with this.

PeepShow

^Just for the record, Jericho never once said he would never go to TNA. He said he likes the promotion, but said he would rather go to WWE, b/c the stage is bigger.

PeepShow

^Yep. Either him or Booker. I bet obviously if they can get Booke,r they would use him, but if they cant, then Jarrett will be the back up plan

Travis40

Ric Flair - Still under WWE contract

RVD - Said in an interview he's happy being retired

Booker T - Do you really want anyone over 40 in TNA as a Main Eventer? :g:

Jericho - Under WWE contract

Big Show - ...

So, out of all these people I think it'll be another old person that TNA will push in front of Styles and everyone else that deserves a push....Booker T

JHar888

Reaction score
^ No telling who it'll be. What if none of them are there, and it's all a big gag! Hey, could happen.