my first match in a real ring...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Thats pretty good. I find it hard to believe you have had no training. You must have at least choreographed most of that before hand. It looks like you have at least spent some time in a ring before.

I would say work on your selling and punches.

The finish was actually pretty good.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
El Super Macho

WTF?

"OH MY GAWD!!! WHAT A DROPKICK BY RYAN BURNS!!!!"

I think the announcer likes the sound of his own voice

after watching more, by far, the funniest part was at 2:30, where it looked like u missed the spear, bounced off the ropes, then hit him

"High five, High five"

MainEvent

Reaction score
WWE's rings are 20 feet.

Also, don't land with your hands on the ground first to break your fall, you want to land with all of your body (except your head obviously, but including your hands) hitting the mat at the same time.

Reaction score
You must have at least choreographed most of that before hand. It looks like you have at least spent some time in a ring before.

well, we choreographed the ending, it was going to be from the middle rope but i figured out that i could jump right to the top, so i did it there. I have had no training, and that was only the second time i was veer in the ring... the first time i only bounced off the ropes, and tried the back-flip from the top.

at 2:30, i ducked the clothesline, and then hit the spear... and i fucked up bouncing off the ropes lol. anyways, onyl one serious botch isn't bad... adn it wasn't too serious

Reaction score
Me and my friends were gonna make another backyard wrestling vid today but one of my friends tried doing a standing back flip and almost broke his neck. He didn't get injured or anything. We were gonna continue but I said no cuz it was in my backyard and if anything happens it would be my responsibility.

the dark knight

^^i believe he posted one earlier. dont bother watching it...they are 4 foot, 8 year olds who keep jumpin around everywhere.

Reaction score
That actually wasn't half bad. It wasn't the typical backyard crap, and you had a proper ring. For no training you certainly looked good for a first time. This is one of the only two backyard feds that could actually be considered anything good. A few expected botches (nothing serious), but besides that I'd say it was a solid match :)

Nice backflip off the top rope as well.