my first match in a real ring...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[YT]CkAEvAe4VMo[/YT]

ok, this was with no training what so ever. the only thing they told me was when i bump try to make me hands hit first and break the fall. idk, i look kinda confused for some of it and i dnt stay on the attack lol. anyways, tell me what you think. I'm the kid in the Tie Dye

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Nice lol... that announcer guy was annoying though

Travis40

That announcer is better than Joey Styles...yelling OH MY GOD....and that match was worse than a Great Khali match...lol j/k, it's pretty good for someone who has never had training...like Great Khali

PeepShow

18, and 135 lbs? Damn. You are the skinniest wrestler Ive ever seen......lol

Was that a spear at the 5 min mark? Thats BRUTAL! B-R-UTAL......lol

But no, its not bad at all for your first itme ever. Still much better than I could do I bet.

NICE JOB RYAN BURNS!!! :)

Travis40

Peep....I'm 5'7 130....and I'm 14....god I hope I get to 6'0 so I can play College Baseball.

Great One

Well... you're better than The Boogeyman.

Although the weight issue is a different story.

And El Super Macho + jumping jacks + lame entrance themes was kind of stupid. Scratch that, the stupidest thing ever.

Reaction score
el super macho is a joke character. he hasn't won a match in 5 years. ecxcept to his brother macho burracho lol. i should have like 2 or 3 more matches up soon.

i'm 5'8" 140 lbs, and actually only 16, my age on here says two years older cuz i fucked up when i was joining.

Reaction score
idk how much the guy paid for it. but it's sick, its a pro ring except 2 feet smaller than wwe, and a foto shorter than wwes rings

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That other guy definitely did a good job of making you look good for sure. I could tell he knew what he was doing. Not bad for the first time it was entertaining for the most part.