My Famous Cooking(s) and Other pics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Kick a** job in the Reigns/Cena thread. I didn't agree with all you did, but you diffused it, took it on a different direction and made it a bit awesome. Good work.

I could have put this post in that thread, but since I've got work in a few minutes.... F*ck I'm just too lazy.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I did what I did to avoid any unnecessary arguments or bandings, Its ok if u didnt agree with how I went about doing it. I can respect that decision. Have a fantastic day at work. Ttyl, Red

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
And now the yummiest Salad I hv EVER made: speaking of which I may just hv a bowl. Thinking bout making burgers for dinner. ;)
20170908_044810.jpg

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
@King Of Armageddon (in case ur ever wondering what I must look like)

Yes I've already seen you in past posts and even your avatar before, and............just....just go home....and try all over again, it's ridiculous. you simply look a mess!! lol XD Just kiddin' of course, youngster. You look nice. :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Don't overthink it, it's a compliment. You look really nice, Nicole.
I know! I do thank u much, though. And anyone else who's said I look nice! :emoji_wink:
Im only 25! .....26 on Dec 1. I dnt feel or look that age. I've had someone ask me for my ID before I could try any wine. Which is understandable. But when she saw it she did a double take at me then back to my ID. SHE WAS CLEARLY SURprised. :emoji_grin: