My Famous Cooking(s) and Other pics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
QXEgg.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They Gravy is going on too the Rice Mixture. Later Im making some really good Choc Chip Cookies. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Supposed to've been PB Cookies.. But they didnt turn out to well.... Oh well. They're still good and are extremly soft when biting into.20170822_181955.jpg

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Supposed to've been PB Cookies.. But they didnt turn out to well.... Oh well. They're still good and are extremly soft when biting into.View attachment 3513
I can dig it. The honesty works for me. The fact that you screwed up and showed me anyway is classy. Impressive work. Boost that self esteem. Be awesome. Be above it.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
20170823_055152.jpg Millet for Brkfst this morn. Has Cranberries and chopped walnuts mixed in it and Summer Honey.

20170823_050135.jpg The Best Salad EVER!
-
20170822_225104.jpg
I used Coconut Oil instead of butter as an experiment. It made them crispy instead of looking like an actual fluffy cookie. But, they were really good. They kinda disintegrated soon as taking a bite. Yummm! I added some choc syrup as an extra bonus. CAN NOT FORGET THE GLASS OF ALMOND MILK TO GO WITH THE COOKIES ;) :emoji_yum:

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Your kitchen is super clean. Either you're cleaning up before taking the picture or you cook slow enough to not make a mess everywhere. Not sure which. Don't tell me, I'll guess eventually.

Let me know when you use lactose free milk. It's sweeter when warmed up and, for me, it builds my muscles faster.

I used to like almond milk but then I figured it would weaken my immune system and give me PMS.
I'd rather be carrying a woman over my shoulder than a purse.

If you don't like lactose free milk, just do it anyway because it would make you awesome.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Your kitchen is super clean. Either you're cleaning up before taking the picture or you cook slow enough to not make a mess everywhere. Not sure which. Don't tell me, I'll guess eventually.

Let me know when you use lactose free milk. It's sweeter when warmed up and, for me, it builds my muscles faster.

I used to like almond milk but then I figured it would weaken my immune system and give me PMS.
I'd rather be carrying a woman over my shoulder than a purse.

If you don't like lactose free milk, just do it anyway because it would make you awesome.

Half informative.
And I will will keep u guessing bout my kitchen "Cleanliness" :emoji_wink: Only I hold the answer to that question. Lol