My controversial thoughts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Well i'm not forcing anything, but with what I said, you know has some truth at least, the English did do wrong by killing children, Zionists are wrong for funding bombs for Israel to bomb innocent people, there are some abnoxious atheists who look down on religion, and the USA should not of ever got involved in Iraq.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well i'm not forcing anything, but with what I said, you know has some truth at least, the English did do wrong by killing children, Zionists are wrong for funding bombs for Israel to bomb innocent people, there are some abnoxious atheists who look down on religion, and the USA should not of ever got involved in Iraq.

Oh no doubt about it.

The english were very wrong, but at the same time I can't condone some of the IRA's actions either. Two wrongs don't make a right. Same with the Zionists, and obnoxious athiests.

Extremism is not helpful to anybody on any side of the spectrum.

As to the US in Iraq, well, I think that we all know that was wrong. Even if you felt the the invasion was right in the first place it was so miserably botched its pitiful.

None the less here. The biggest point that I wanted to make was in alot of cases it snot about what your opinions are, its how you present them. Ya feel me?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I don't look down on religious people per say, because everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, however the people I do look down on are the ones who sit in the heirarchy of the organizations themselves.

They are the ones who try and force their beliefs on other people.

Example, (I'ma pick on the catholics a bit here, but that's because that's what I know best being raised catholic myself)

Take Pope Palpatine over there. He sits in his ivory tower telling everybody precisely how they shoudl ive their lives without exception and for that he can go fuck himself. What gives him the right to tell me how I should act?

Furthermore the idea that he is infallible in matters of faith is by far the most insane thing I have ever heard in my life.

Anyway, this is common with all religious leaders. Which is why I rail against them any chance I get.

start with monkeystyle on Pope "Palapatine": You said you didn't look down on religions and people who belive in them, but starting out mocking our religious leader, cursing him, and bascially saying he's wrong says to me that you look down on him and catholics. I believe in Pope Benedict 16th, i dont think he is in-fallible in all matters of faith, but thats my opinion. And i don't remeber any ivory tower, ad the last time i can remember (figurativly speaking) the Pope telling anyone how to live thier life precisely, was back in the days of The Crusades, when the Pope ruled just about damn near everything. He doesn't have the right to tell you how to act, or tell me how to act, or anyone, but he supplies his judgement, and we make our own choice. thats called a conscience. You made your choice to be athiast/satanic, and i made my choice to be Catholic.

This is my version of Hitler's "Mein kampf" - What I think of the world.

You may hate me after I say these things but I have some strong thought i want to share. First off, I support the IRA, if you don't know them, i'll tell you. they fight the British for Ireland's freedom, they fight mainlythe English. English are scum, they killed children and women who were innocent and went as far as hanging a 18 year old boy for nothing. Once IRA got Ireland's freedom England decided to keep the top half of the Island, this is why IRA fight today!

I also have some problams with Jews, mainly for what they do to Palestine, Isreal, the Jews, get funded by big businesses to buy weapons andd fight Palestine, who at the momnet are'nt strong enough to fight back in a major way.

I also hate Atheists, they are people so far up their own ass that they can't look past what is right in front of them.

also I got some beef with USA, I don't hate them, just I don't like how you invade Iraq for Oil and get the UK involved and kill our troops in friendly fire.

Sorry if I Offend some of you.

1. I agree with you on the IRA/Ireland/England thing, most likely because im almost full blooded Irish (italian and scottish and english and german as well), and yes, England did give ireland thier freedom and part of their island, but if i remeber correctly, that piece of the island who became Irish fully believed in Ireland and wanted to. The northern tip where England still rules, that area, if i recall correctly, is more English, and many of the citizens choosed to stay English. They can emmigrant to ireland whenever they want, but tey choose to stay with england. if it was up to me, the whole island would be irish, but thats not my choice.

2. i dont now enough about the Palastine/Israel/Jew thing, so i wont say anything about it.

3. Same as for Athiests

4. ahhh... the common U.S./Iraq problem. Isn't it funny how America, the country that took the murdering Saddam Hussein, is portrayed as the evil country that is going on a conquest in the Mid East. Who the hell said that U.S. was taking over Iraq? They defended Kuwait when Iraq attacked them, and they havent even gotten involved with any other Mid East but Iran. U.S isn't in Iraq to take over all the oil? whered that shit come from? seriously? they're trying to construct a democratic form of government in Iraq, and keep the country safe from terrorists who try to kill innocent people (ex: 9/11), and yeah, that hasnt been going so well so far, but its better than a psycotic maniac with nukes running the country isnt it? I'm hoping the war comes to an end soon, but saying we invaded Iraq for oil, forced UK to get involved, and then kill thier troops? thats absolute bull. yes, friendly fire happens. it happens in every war. but UK was our ally, and im sure U.S. didnt declare war, and then call up England and say "Oh, hey, Blaire, we're going to war with Iraq, we need you to send 10,000 troops there immediatly, oh, and send the Prince of your country thier to fight." hell no. they most likely discussed it before hand. as i saud, England is our ally, and they werent forced to send troops. they DECIDED to send them. Prince Harry (i think it was him) DECIDED to join the army and fight. we didnt FORCE U.K. to send troops so we could kill them in friendly fire. BULL. Thats kinda like saying the U.S. is drafting our soldiers and forcing them to go to Iraq. every U.S. soldier in Iraq is a part of the military and willingly joined the military. it was thier CHOICE.

Go die you piece of shit. :gun_rifle:

LOL, JK.....I agree with most of the stuff you said, but we arent just invading Iraq for the oil. We are trying to restructure thier Gov. But anyway, I dont think we should be over there in the first place. IMO, we should just Nuc 'em and end it right now.....lol

please tell me your kidding.

and im done ranting.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
start with monkeystyle on Pope "Palapatine": You said you didn't look down on religions and people who belive in them, but starting out mocking our religious leader, cursing him, and bascially saying he's wrong says to me that you look down on him and catholics.

Nope, not at all. I don't agree with what Catholics believe in, but they are entitled to their beliefs. Also, people lampoon political leaders all the time. Religious leaders are not exempt from the same scrutiny.

I believe in Pope Benedict 16th, i dont think he is in-fallible in all matters of faith, but thats my opinion.

Then you don't follow Catholic dogma. If you're a Catholic, the Pope is infallible in matters of faith, end of story.

And i don't remeber any ivory tower, ad the last time i can remember (figurativly speaking) the Pope telling anyone how to live thier life precisely, was back in the days of The Crusades, when the Pope ruled just about damn near everything. He doesn't have the right to tell you how to act, or tell me how to act, or anyone, but he supplies his judgement, and we make our own choice. thats called a conscience. You made your choice to be athiast/satanic, and i made my choice to be Catholic.

During his recent trip to South America (which is a big Catholic stronghold) he told all the political leaders that they should not be allowing abortions, same sex marriage etc. At that point as religious leader he steps over the line. He has no right to be interfering in politics. Especially when those politics will interfere with those who are not Christian. Ya dig?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I dig:) the last point i didnt know about, so i take back what i said. although i do find abortion wrong due to other reasons.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dig:) the last point i didnt know about, so i take back what i said. although i do find abortion wrong due to other reasons.

And you know what? That's cool. You're entitled to your opinions. I personally hope that when people choose abortion its the last option. It was for me at least.

This Guy

During his recent trip to South America (which is a big Catholic stronghold) he told all the political leaders that they should not be allowing abortions, same sex marriage etc. At that point as religious leader he steps over the line. He has no right to be interfering in politics. Especially when those politics will interfere with those who are not Christian. Ya dig?

I am a christian, but I'm not catholic....I was unaware of this too and have to agree that its stepping over the line as a religious leader....especially seeing as the Bible states that Goverment and Church should be seperate. I actually agree with all the statements you made about the Pope earlier too. It is insane to basically state that by being the Pope you are infalable (sp?) Were all human, we all make mistakes he is no different just becuase he was elected to a fancy title.

The two main problems I have with the Catholic faith and I don't mean to genrealize here as I'm sure this doesn't apply to all, but most I've met believe that they can sin as much as they want, never goto church, never goto confession and never ask for forgiveness and they will still get into heaven because they were baptised catholic as an infant. I'm sorry, but if your catholic and you believe that then your religion is a joke because I've been to enough catholic church services to know thats just not true acording to your religion.

the other problem and maybe I'm a little off on this, but right now abortions are a sin acording to catholic faith. If Pope Benny (I like calling him that) decides tomorrow that Abortions are okay, then it no longer is a sin. To me thats a joke. Now I'm not judging, I don't know if its a sin or not. I do believe you are terminating life...weather God considers that murder or not, I don't know...but neither does the pope, so how can someone in good coscience suddenly turn around and claim that something that for years was a sin and in some cases may even be mentions specifically in the bible as a sin, turn around and say it no longer is, potentionally dooming his entire "flock" to enternal damnation? (BTW I was using abortions as an example, not an actual change)

Anyways, thats my opinion, I don't actually have a problem with catholics themselves, as stated by others I agree you can believe what you want, I just find the catholic faith hard to wrap my mind around.