My controversial thoughts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
This is my version of Hitler's "Mein kampf" - What I think of the world.

You may hate me after I say these things but I have some strong thought i want to share. First off, I support the IRA, if you don't know them, i'll tell you. they fight the British for Ireland's freedom, they fight mainlythe English. English are scum, they killed children and women who were innocent and went as far as hanging a 18 year old boy for nothing. Once IRA got Ireland's freedom England decided to keep the top half of the Island, this is why IRA fight today!

I also have some problams with Jews, mainly for what they do to Palestine, Isreal, the Jews, get funded by big businesses to buy weapons andd fight Palestine, who at the momnet are'nt strong enough to fight back in a major way.

I also hate Atheists, they are people so far up their own ass that they can't look past what is right in front of them.

also I got some beef with USA, I don't hate them, just I don't like how you invade Iraq for Oil and get the UK involved and kill our troops in friendly fire.

Sorry if I Offend some of you.

PeepShow

Go die you piece of shit. :gun_rifle:

LOL, JK.....I agree with most of the stuff you said, but we arent just invading Iraq for the oil. We are trying to restructure thier Gov. But anyway, I dont think we should be over there in the first place. IMO, we should just Nuc 'em and end it right now.....lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As I said. You are entitled to say any stupid thing that you see fit, but the fact here is when you start trying to force people to act the way you want them to you step over the line.

Markz

Reaction score
Well then i'm not crossing the line, because I'm not forcing actions on anyone.

Reaction score
I agree with pretty much everything uve said except that thing bout Jews, i dont blame jews for Palestine but i blame the Zionists which is a different thing

another thing i hate is the media manipulating peoples mind, remember the whole dubai ports thing and how they said that the UAE being a muslim country will jeopardise national security when in fact Dubai has the second largest number of US navy ships docked on its ports, the first being the US

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Never said you were, that was an ending to my statement.

However your views are entirely skewed and based on alot of hatred.

What are you repressing here? For what reason do you hate these people?

Also, I'm an atheist and I have a very healthy view of how the world works.

Actually more appropriately I'm a Satanist, but that's just organized athiest rebellion.

the dark knight

This is my version of Hitler's "Mein kampf" - What I think of the world.

You may hate me after I say these things but I have some strong thought i want to share. First off, I support the IRA, if you don't know them, i'll tell you. they fight the British for Ireland's freedom, they fight mainlythe English. English are scum, they killed children and women who were innocent and went as far as hanging a 18 year old boy for nothing. Once IRA got Ireland's freedom England decided to keep the top half of the Island, this is why IRA fight today!

I also have some problams with Jews, mainly for what they do to Palestine, Isreal, the Jews, get funded by big businesses to buy weapons andd fight Palestine, who at the momnet are'nt strong enough to fight back in a major way.

I also hate Atheists, they are people so far up their own ass that they can't look past what is right in front of them.

also I got some beef with USA, I don't hate them, just I don't like how you invade Iraq for Oil and get the UK involved and kill our troops in friendly fire.

Sorry if I Offend some of you.

im not really an atheists but i can tell u that i know 'sup with the world. im with against zionists. and for alhajri, most jews who act normally actually pay money for isreal everyday. roman abramovic for example...

i also agree with the US thing. but for the IRA thing, u cant hate all english. plz dont generalize.

ps, fight fire with fire and ull get end up with ashes.

phantomgerald

i have to agree with you about the IRA the british are treating them like crap they'll retaliate

same for the jews the muslims believe that israel should not even exist and is part of palestine so they'll fight back

Atheist have the right to believe whatever they want. personally i believe in buddhism, but i guess i can understand why they do not want to believe it

and shouldn't this be in the serious/general discussion

Markz

Reaction score
^ I am not comparing any views the "Mein Kampf" was a joke.

And when I said the stuff about the USA I meant the government and armies etc. Also I do not hate all English if I did that would be dumb but it is the mojority of authority figures there. Also Atheists can believe what they want but I am just saying, "Yea, when you have no beliefs and are so adament that you will look down on religious people, then fuck you!"

As I said I may offen some, but with some recent events unfolding I have started to take sides and express how I feel.

the dark knight

u actually gained respect by expressin urself. still, dont be so strict.

Markz

Reaction score
I wasn't really being strict but giving my opinions instead.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also Atheists can believe what they want but I am just saying, "Yea, when you have no beliefs and are so adament that you will look down on religious people, then fuck you!"

I don't look down on religious people per say, because everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, however the people I do look down on are the ones who sit in the heirarchy of the organizations themselves.

They are the ones who try and force their beliefs on other people.

Example, (I'ma pick on the catholics a bit here, but that's because that's what I know best being raised catholic myself)

Take Pope Palpatine over there. He sits in his ivory tower telling everybody precisely how they shoudl ive their lives without exception and for that he can go fuck himself. What gives him the right to tell me how I should act?

Furthermore the idea that he is infallible in matters of faith is by far the most insane thing I have ever heard in my life.

Anyway, this is common with all religious leaders. Which is why I rail against them any chance I get.