My Company, My Dream

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
Realism, who needs realism?​

Nonstop Infinite Wrestling

2bdc9b7d24.png

For many years, the wrestling world has been going downhill for numerous different reasons. The main reason was all the rules and regulations that were being introduced. Drugs, moves being illegal, all this sort of stuff was turning wrestling into a glorified soap. But then the world of proffesional wrestling changed for the better. One man decided to put everything he has learnt into one company. After being retired (kayfabe) at the WWE’s extravaganza ‘Wrestlemania’. The Nature Boy usually known as Ric Flair got together and planned something sensational for five months. From March to August Ric Flair and his trusty team of associates produced something so phenomenal, that by the end of September he put on his first live show. This produced record attendances and even outdone the WWE at one stage.

Flair’s company simply went by the name NIW. No one knew what this stood for but no one really cared at this early stage of development. The shows were simply in a small dusty arena with fans flocking from all over the world. The roster was full of talent because Flair had secured a deal with Vince McMahon to share talent. But then some very big news struck. Flair and NIW was coming to TV. Everyone was ecstatic, especially Flair and all the people that put the company together. They planned all the things like TV deals etc, but then they came across one of the biggest problems they could run into. McMahon wouldn’t allow the talent share deal to continue now that they would be working on TV. Flair didn’t know what to do, untill superstars made it clear that they wan’t to leave the WWE and work for Flair. This came as a shock to Mr. McMahon and the World Wrestling Entertainment, but in the end Vince lost almost all of his top stars. Not only this but Total Nonstop Action Wrestling began losing talent quick too. Nonstop Infinite Wrestling was picking up so much star power, all because of the respect for one Ric Flair.

Ric Flair along with his management team went ahead and finalized a venue for the television debut of Infinite Wrestling. The show was to be held in The United Center, Chicago Illinois. This was were the NIW headquarters are. The television show was scheduled to broadcast (not live) on Monday evening at 6pm until 7pm. So with everything set, Ric Flair and his management team just got together the roster and announcers and went through all the plans for the television debut.

A few days later a website was set up for the company. It was NIWrestling.com. All it shown was a picture of the logo and a ‘Champions’ section, which showcased the champions in the company so far. There was the TRW World Champion – The Game Triple H (Won it last week in an untelevised event). The TRW Tag Team Champions – Chris Jericho and Christian. Then finally it showed the TRW Light Heavyweight Champion – Rey Mysterio Jr. There was some writing on the opposite side of this which read ‘WEBSITE COMING SOON’ Then it had a list of some of the greatest matches that have happened in the company so far before Flair secured the TV deal.

So with things all ready, the television deal set to commece in a few weeks. Flair was riding high. He already had managed this company of great athletes and entertainers for five months and was finally showing his company, his creation to the whole world.

Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho
Christian
D-Von Dudley
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Goldberg
Goldust
The Hurricane
John Cena
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Lance Storm
Matt Hardy
Mark Jindrak
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rhyno
Ric Flair
Rikishi
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Rodney Mack
Scott Steiner
Sean O'Haire
Shelton Benjamin
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Steven Richards
Tajiri
Test
Triple H
Ultimo Dragon
The Undertaker
Val Venis

Owner of NIW
The Nature Boy Ric Flair

General Manager (Commisioner)
To Be Announced

Current Tag Teams
The Dudley Brothers
Shelton Banjamin and Charlie Haas
Past, Present and Future (Kevin Nash, Randy Orton, Edge)
Chris Jericho and Christian
The Naturaln Born Thrillers (O'Haire and Jindrak)

Commentators
Mike Tenay
Jerry Lawler

Backstage Interviewers
Jeremy Borash
Todd Grisham

Ring Announcer
Justin Roberts

Champions
TRW World Champion: Triple H
TRW Tag Team Champions: Jericho and Christian
TRW Light Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio Jr

So keep a look out as the very first television show of Nonsotop Infinite Wrestling comes to you, Saturday afternoon on Sky Sports Three. Be there, or be square!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Nice backstory, I liked it, and pretty good roster. I'll review when the show is up.

JuulDK

Reaction score
Great backstory, but the most important words in it was the ones you started with: "Realism, who needs realism?"... Because the backstory is far from realistic, but I like it...

Also like the roster. A good combination, although I miss seeing AJ Styles and James Storm there... But I love seeing names as Batista, The Rock, Goldberg, Stone Cold, Sean O'Haire, Test, etc...

Will be looking for the first show...

The Mac

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, show should be up soon.

RAJAH.COM

Recently Mark Jindrak has been wanting to break back into the big leagues of wrestling, and has been rumored to be in talks with Ric Flair about joining NIW. It is expected that Jindrak will reform the Natural Born Thrillers with Sean O'Haire.

The Mac

Reaction score
A little bit more news

WRESTLEZONE.COM

Mark Jindrak has been signed by NIW, and has been booked in a tag match this week with O'Haire. The Thrillers ex mentor Kevin Nash is also rumored to be re-joining the faction, even though he is already in a faction with Edge and Orton.

Preview for NIW Monday Night Meltdown

Ric Flair announces the official PPV schedule.

The Natural Born Thrillers reunite.

Rey Mysterio Jr faces Tajirir.

Goldberg reveals why he took out Lesnar last week (remember this has been running for 5 months untelevised)

Triple H has his Championship Ceremony.

COMING UP IN MY NEXT POST.

Title History and other facts about NIW, the first 5 months.

addo

Reaction score
looking good but why are the titles calle TWR and not NIW

The Mac

Reaction score
will all be revealed on the show

The Mac

Reaction score
Right I said I would put a bit of NIW history in now so I shall.

On the first show The Rock won an over the top rope battle royal to become the first NIW World Champion. Flair announced that the championships were to be called the TRW Titles. It stands for The Real Wrestling Championships. It was called this because the owner of this title was not the champion of NIW, they were the champion of the whole Wrestling world.

The Rock held the title for 5 months, losing it to Triple H last week.

The tag titles were originally held by The Dudleyz, but they lost it to Y2J and Christian 3 months ago.

The Light Heavyweight Title was introduced 1 month ago, and was won by Rey Mysterio.

Kevin Nash helped Rated RKO pick up a win against The Rock and Stone Cold around 4 months ago, forming Past Present and Future.

Qwake

looks good, lmao this is all the superstars from Here comes the pain the ps2 game. and a couple from svr the first one lol. but it does still look good

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^Lol, yeah I never noticed that til' now. But it's a great roster, I'm liking Sean O'Haire in this BTB, hopefully he gets a good push.

Check out SCW if ya' want to.

The Mac

Reaction score
It has been announced that the first NIW PPV will be held in 4 weeks. The PPV is named Destruction, and all matches will be Elimination Chamber matches. It is rumored there will be a Light Heavyweight Chamber, and a Retirement Chamber, and more to be announced.

First Meltdown Show up TONIGHT!