• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My Company, My Dream

^Wow, that's prety interesting. All Chamber matches, and a Retirement and LHW Chamber? Pretty creative, and I'm looking forward to that.

Check out SCW

The Leviathan

Whoah! This is going to be a stacked up card! I do really wonder how many hours will this be aired when it's real! lol...

The Mac

The PPV has the chamber matches, not the actual show. The first actual show only has three matches.

EDIT: And the show airs for an hour

The Mac

[Backstage] Kevin Nash, Randy Orton and Edge are standing before NIW Chairman Ric Flair. Flair has a serious look on his face.

Flair: Gentlemen, last week night on NIW Meltdown, you tried to publicly embarrass me and the NIW. Your actions were scandalous. Not only did you interfere in the Jericho/Big Show match, but you Edge and you Orton tried to sabotage the match between Christian and Bubba Ray Dudley. These actions will not be tolerated here in NIW.

Orton: (smug look on his face) We’re here to stay and if you have a problem with that, then it’s tough for you, because you’re just going to have to live with it.

Flair: (enraged) How dare you speak to me in such a manner. You three have shown me zero respect since youv have come to NIW and now I’m going to make you pay for it.

Edge: (sarcastically) Oh yeah, and how do you plan to do that then, Mr Chairman?

Flair: I’ll tell you how, shall I?

Nash: Go right ahead.

Regal: Tonight I have made a match, Past Present and Future will team with the returning Natural Born Thrillers, to take on the tag champs, The Dudleyz, and the Big Show. In a ten man tag match.

The NIW opening credits air.

Pyro explodes around the entrance way and around the ring. The lights come on and the Meltdown theme music blares throughout the arena. The camera zooms around the crowd, highlighting NIW fans who are holding up sign’s. The camera zooms in on a sign which reads “I’m here to see Lesnar †and one that says “Thank you Ric.â€

(cut to announce desk)

Tenay: Welcome everybody to Monday night Meltdown, I’m Mike Tenay, and I’m joined of course by the King, Jerry Lawler. What a night we have in store for you ladies and gentlemen on the first televised show!

King: You know Tenay, I think it’s gonna be one heck of a night!

A video package airs. It first depicts Lesnar lifting up A-Train, and hitting the F-5. It then shows Goldberg coming to the ring with a chair after Lesnar got the win. Goldberg hits Brock with the chair three times, busting him open, then Jackhammers him, to the crowds boos.

King: Startling images Mike.

Tenay: Indeed King, I’m sure we will find out the reasoning behind this chilling attack. Next Up we have Tajiri vs Mysterio, with the LH Title on the line.

Ending: Tajiri hit’s a devastating kick, driving Mysterio into the mat. Tajiri makes the cover, but Mysterio kicks out on the count of two. Tajiri gets to his feet and runs to the ropes and goes for a two feet stomp. Mysterio rolls out of the way and Tajiri kicks canvas. Tajiri is now face down on the canvas. Mysterio dives on him and connects with a series of forearms to the back and shoulders of Tajiri. Mysterio then tries to lift Tajiri up. Tajiri fights it, nailing Mysterio with an elbow to the head, before turning his own body over and kicking Mysterio in the face. Tajiri gets to his feet, as does Mysterio. Tajiri dives, Mysterio grabs him, winds up Tajiri’s arm and delivers a short clothesline, forcing him down on to both knees.

Mysterio runs to the ropes and drives his knee into the face of Tajiri, sending the Japanese native down on to his back. Mysterio covers, but Tajiri kicks out with force on the count of two. Mysterio covers again, this time hooking the leg, but again Tajiri rolls out of the pinning position. Tajiri fends Mysterio off on the canvas with three jabs. Tajiri grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself up to his feet. Mysterio grabs him from behind and hits a reverse DDT. Mysterio then lifts Tajiri up and bounces him off the rope. DROP TOE HOLD, SETTING UP THE 619.

Mysterio bounces off the ropes, but Chavo pulls Tajiri from the ring. Then Ultimo Dragon and Matt Hardy run down to ringside to attack Chavo and Tajiri. Hurricane runs into the ring and hits a shining wizard on Rey.

Flair: (backstage) Seeing as all these people want Rey’s title, they can fight for it. At NIW’s first PPV Destruction in 4 weeks time, there will be a Light Heavyweight Elimination Chamber. Tajiri vs Chavo vs Hardy vs Ultimo Dragon vs The Hurricane vs Rey Mysterio!

COMMERCIAL

Goldberg’s entrance music filters throughout the area and the man himself comes out onto the Meltdown stage. The crowd are heavily booing him. He makes his way to the ring and is handed a microphone by Justin Roberts.

Goldberg: Thursday night on Smackdown, I, attacked, and destroyed Brock Lesnar

The crowd show heat for this and Goldberg looks around at them, unimpressed.

Goldberg: I know that Brock Lesnar has a new attitude, “I am fighting for the fans†he says

The crowd pop and start an “Goldberg Sucks†chant.

Goldberg: If you can cast your minds back 4 years ago, Mania 20, when I beat Lesnar. I should be the one who is out here being cheered by you, the fans. So I took it into my hands to get rid of Lesnar .

King: Lesnar deserves everything he got!

Tenay: I would like to see your reasoning, what Goldberg did was vicious and uncalled for if you ask me.

King: I didn’t ask you Tenay!

Goldberg: And to my knowledge, Lesnar isnt here tonight. So lets crack on with getting to the top. Triple H, last week you won The Real Wrestling Championship. I know I deserve that title, so come out here now and fight me.

King: Goldberg is calling out the Game Tenay, I don’t believe this.

Brock Lesnars music hits and the crowd go ballistic.

Tenay: Here comes the pain!

King: These people in here are going nuts Tenay.

Lesnar comes out, wearing a suit. He comes to the ring and jumps up setting off pyros. He has a bandage on his heads after he was mashed with steel 7 days ago. He takes off his suit jacket, and goes face to face with Goldberg.

Lesnar: Since you were going onto talk all night long, telling everyone how good you are, I thought I would come out and teach you a damn lesson!

*Huge pop*

Goldberg: These fans have absolute no respect for me and these fans are not worthy of watching me because its a disgrace to me. They love you, I hate them. It made sense to take you out!

Lesnar: You gonna get to the point, before I F-5 your ass.

*More Pop*

Goldberg: You are exactly like these fans, pathetic.

Lesnar rolls his head.

Goldberg: I needed to get you out of the way, so I could get my world title.

*Heat*

Lesnar drops the mic and is ready to fight as he gets more pop

Goldberg backs up, but Lesnar chases him out of the ring.

WOO echoes around the arena, and the NIW Chairman comes out to the ring. Goldberg runs into the crowd, and Lesnar stares at him.

Ric: Whoa, lets save it shall we. At our first PPV, Destruction, there will be a World Title Elimination Chamber match! So we are going to have qualifiers for that match starting next week, with Lesnar vs. Goldberg!

*Huge Pop*

Lesnar leaves up the ramp.

Ric: As promised, here is the official PPV schedule.

9/29/08 - Destruction (Elimination Chamber PPV)

10/26/08 - Superslam 1

11/16/08 - Money in the Bank (Main Event is MitB ladder match)

12/21/08 - Christmas Chaos

In 2009 the rest of the PPV’s will be announced.
Now onto Destruction. I have already announced 2 Chamber matches, here comes the third. The Retirement Chamber. 6 men enter, 1 leaves. The winner becomes the first NIW General Manager, the 5 losers have to retire!

*Flair leaves as the crowd go ballistic*

COMMERCIAL

Match 2: The Natural Born Thrillers and Past Present and Future vs The Dudleys The Big Show Jericho and Christian

The Natural Born Thrillers and PPaF come out to the ring. Mark Jindrak is looking bigger and more muscular. The crowd are showing a mixed reaction, but mostly heat.

The other team come out to a huge pop.

The ten men brawl, with the action spilling to the outside with everyone, except for The Big Show and Nash, who are left alone in the ring, thus becoming the two legal men to start the match. Big Show backs Nash into the corner with a fist full of right hands, unloading on his long term enemy, with Nash sucking the punishment up, before picking his spot to fight back. He clocks Big Show with a big right, and begins to fight out of the corner, backing Big Show away, with the fans giving Nash heat, which results in The Big Show firing back, with the two men going shot for shot in the centre of the ring.

Big Show looks to have the upper hand, until Nash drives his knee into the mid section of the Largest Athlete in the World, following up with a whip to the corner. Nash runs in after him, but Big Show comes steaming out of the corner, running down Nash with a clothesline. The Big Show looks to the apron, with the action now firmly calmed down, and everyone back on the apron, and he makes a tag to D-Von Dudley.
D-Von runs into the ring, and gets hit with a running shoulder block, then Nash tags in big Mark Jindrak.
Jindrak climbs over the top rope, into the ring, and backs D-Von Dudley into the ropes, whipping him off, and scoring with a biel. Jindrak stands over D-Von, and poses, showing off his muscles, before dropping a knee, and hooking the leg, 1...2...Kick Out!! D-Von Dudley tries to crawl to his corner, but Jindrak drags him back, and drops an elbow to the spine. Mark picks D-Von up, and applies a headlock, as he tags in Edge, who gets a fair amount of heat from the fans. Edge kicks D-Von Dudley in the chest, as Jindrak lets go of the headlock, and knocks D-Von down with a clothesline. Edge runs off the ropes, and comes back for another clothesline, knocking D-Von Dudley down again. D-Von rolls to the corner, trying to get away for a few moments, but Edge follows in after him, only to be suckered with a kick from D-Von Dudley. D-Von Dudley pulls Edge down by the hair, and quickly makes a tag out of the ring, to Christian. Christian drives Edge to the corner, delivering sharp shoulders to the gut, taking the wind from his brother, before whipping him into the ropes, and scoring with a reverse elbow, knocking Edge down. Lateral press, 1...2...Kick Out!!! The Rated R Superstar rolls over to his side, but Christian doesn’t let him get away, and pulls Edge up by the hair, driving him to the corner again, scoring with some major shoulders to the gut. He steps back, before hitting Edge in the face with a reverse elbow. Edge staggers around the ring, as Christian tags in Bubba Ray, to a nice reaction from the crowd.
Bubba drags Edge to the corner, and without hesitation, strikes with a hard chop … and another … and a third … a fourth … and a fifth, with Edge pushing Dudley away to try and get away. He clutches his chest in pain, but cant get to his teams corner, with Dudley taking him down with a drop toe hold. He then tries to apply a crossface, but Edge manages to scramble free, and quickly tags in Randy Orton, who gets a massive reaction of heat from the fans.
Orton enters slowly, knowing how annoyed Bubba is at him for last week. Both men circle the ring, and lock up. They struggle around the ring, with neither getting an advantage, and eventually, they are forced to break in the corner. They look across the ring at each other, with Bubba Ray staring intensely across whilst Orton poses. Again, they circle, before locking up. This time, Bubba backs Orton into his corner, and chops The Legend Killer, before dragging him back to the middle of the ring. Orton is groggy...RKO OUTTA NOWHERE. Orton covers
.....Show Breaks it up.....

The Big Show punches Orton, before whipping him into the ropes, and knocking him down with a clothesline. He leaves the ring. Bubba wriggles to the rope and tags in Show. Big Show stomps on the back of Orton, and eventually picks him up, whipping him into the ropes again, going for a clothesline again, only for Orton to duck, and come back with a flying shoulder block to Show. Orton doesnt manage to knock Big Show down, so he throws a few right hands, which rocks The Big Show a little. Orton tags in Sean O’Haire.
O’Haire and Show trade blows in the centre of the ring, with the fans going bananas as these two men get to share the ring, with no holding back. Show whips O’Haire into the ropes, but he comes back … ducks, LIFTS SHOW ON HIS SHOULDERS!!! WIDOW MAKER BY O’HAIRE!!!
Sean O’Haire is hurting now after he just lifted that giant of a man. O’Haire covers
…
…………1…………
………
………………2………………
…
……KICK OUT……
Sean O’Haire tags in Kevin Nash. Nash lifts up Show, then whips him into the ropes, but Show ducks the clothesline attempt and tags in Chris Jericho. Nash boots Y2J in the head, then covers 1..
Jericho gets his shoulder up, with Nash looking worried. He drags a groggy Jericho to his feet, and sends him to the ropes, but Jericho comes back, leaping into the air, taking Nash down with the Lou Thesz Press!!! Jericho tees off with right hands to the temple of Nash. He bounces back up, and off the ropes, coming back with the splash. Jericho covers, 1...2...Kick Out. Y2J goes back to the corner, and makes a tag to The Big Show.
The Big Show gets in, and goes immediately at Nash, who is pulling himself up in the corner, and The Big Show strikes him, with some mean right hands, before sending Nash into the ropes, and hit’s a Spinebuster!!!! Hooks the leg, 1...2...Kick Out from Nash. The Big Show gets back up, and nods to Christian, as if to say lets end this now. He stalks Nash, as Kevin stumbles to his feet, and turns around, into The Big Show ... CHOKESLAM!!
Big Show doesn’t cover though, instead, he nips up, and looks to his teams corner, and tags Christian in, whilst Big Show picks Nash up, whipping him towards Christian who kicks Nash in the gut … and follows up by grabbing the arms, UNPRETTIER!! Christian looks set to cover, but he shakes his head, and looks to D-Von, pointing to the top rope!!! D-Von smiles, and nods, before climbing the ropes, and flies through the air, going for a huge splash, but Orton runs in, SUPER RKO!!! Bubba Ray comes in to attack Orton, and then all the men spill into the ring as a brawl starts. Christian tags in Big Show, and then joins the brawl on the outside. Nash and Show are in the ring, Nash gets up
THE CHOKESLAM!!!!! Big Show hooks the leg, …

…………1…………
………
………………2………………
…
……3……
!!!!!

COMMERCIAL

[Backstage] Todd Grisham is backstage with Kane.

Todd: Kane next week you have an Elimination Chamber qualifier against John Cena. What are your thoughts on the match?

Kane: I am going to send John Cena to hell.

King: Up next we have Triple H’s Championship Celebration.

Triple H comes out with TRW Championship on his shoulder. The fans are booing as white, blue and red confetti is falling from the rafters.

Triple H: Thank you, thank you.

*Little Heat*

Triple H: Here he is, your NEW Real Wrestling Champion. I have just learnt that I will be defending my title in 4 weeks in an Elimination Chamber. Now The Game isnt very happy about that.

IF YA SMELL echoes, and The Rock comes out to a Small Pop!!

Rock: Well, very well done there H, a worthy champion. Seriously congrats getting that belt from me. You better cherish it H. If you dont want to defend that belt in Elimination Chamber, then The Rock will happily beat your candy ass for it tonight.

*Some Pop*

Triple H: No, cant you see I aint dressed to fight.

Rock: I have a rematch clause H, I’m cashing it in now.

Rocky runs down to the ring and Triple H takes off his jacket and shirt.

Match 3: Main Event: The Rock vs. Triple H: TRW Championship

Match Ending: The crowd is on pins and needles, with a *ROCKY* chant, being passed back and forth!! The Rock and HHH both rise at equal speed, with Michaels charging the Rock, and for his efforts, BEING SAMOAN DROPPED!! Rock KIPS UP instantly, and goes to HHH’s FEET!! Rock grabs the legs of Hunter, holds them up, and stomps him hard in the bread basket!! The chants begin to die off, as Rocky again lifts the legs of HHH, this time, kicking him hard, twice over, in the hamstrings!! Rock lifts HHH’s legs again, this flipping over into a front flip roll, snapping the leg and hamstring of HHH!! The Rock, who grabs Hunter’s legs one more time, before looking out a bit confused, but as typical Rock is, unflustered! Rock steps through, GOING FOR THE SHARPSHOOTER!! BUT HHH KICKS ROCKY OFF!!

Rocky lunges back at HHH, who using his fit, again kicks Rock off!! Rock lunges back again, this time at and HHH WHO IS STANDING!! HHH LEAPFROGS THE ROCK, who is able to slow himself after ducking the leapfrog, whilst HHH hits the ropes, but he seemingly jerked his knee putting all this pressure on it, and he stumbles back in … TO THE SPINE ON THE PINE!! The Rock hits the spinebuster to a rather good reaction from his fans, and heat from HHH fans! Rock pops up, however, and goes for the SHARPSHOOTER AGAIN!! And this time, ROCKY HOOKS IT ON HHH!!

Rock yanks on the hold, putting all his force behind it, while beginning to mug the crowd for booing him! HHH has the classic look of pain on his face, as he shakes his head back and forth – his flowing locks shaking all over the place!! Hunter crawls over, but can’t make it too far!! Rock screams, delivering the anguishing hold!! HHH crawls a few more inches, and begins to reach for the rope!! BUT HE CAN’T REACH IT!! Rocky is yelling for HHH to tap, whilst HHH seems to hear another thing that fires him up – THE * HHH* chants!! Hunter uses both arms, and much to the dismay of the Rock, begins to crawl!! Rock can’t believe it, and he desperately tries to stops HHH up! AND HE DOES!! Hunter is caught!! He’s caught in the sharpshooter!! He lifts his hand, and NEARLY TAPS!! But he catches himself!! The crowd can’t stand it!! COULD IT REALLY END THIS WAY!!? HHH LIFTS HIS HAND AGAIN … SO CLOSE TO TAPPING … AND HE…

REACHES THE ROPES!!.................

The crowd pops huge, and a dejected Rock is forced to break the hold!! Chioda backs Rock off, but only for a moment, as Rock gets right back on the advantage!! He stomps the lower back of HHH, who is desperately trying to get up!! But Rock is relentless now, his mind consumed with victory!! HHH crawls while being stomped, getting to the corner, and just being mud holed by the Rock the whole way! Shawn lays his head on the bottom turnbuckle, actually exposing his frontside to Rock, who uses his boot to HHH’s THROAT NOW!! ROCK IS POSSESSED!! HE’LL DO ANYTHING!! The crowd continues to pour heat on Rocky, though not nearly as bad as when the sharpshooter was applied. Chioda is finally able to get Rock backed up off the choke, but Rock quickly moves Chioda to the side, and gets HHH up and to his feet in the corner!! Rock then hoists HHH up, sitting him on the top rope, climbing to the second rope himself, and hooking the front facelock!! Then Rock gets HHH to a standing position, and HE TOO GET’S TO THE TOP ROPE – DELIVERING A TOP ROPE SUPERPLEX!!

BOTH MEN CRASH to the mat, and the crowd responds very positively, with the Rock fans now seeming more vocal again, and the HHH fans perhaps have the wind removed from their sails!! *ROCKY* … *ROCKY* … *ROCKY* chants are heard!! And with both men down, Chioda DOESN’T count, as he said he wouldn’t! Then, suddenly, and for the third time of the match, THE ROCK KIPS UP!! HHH is down and out at the center of the ring!! And Rock stands over his head, AND KICKS HIS ARM … SETTING UP FOR THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW!! The Ford Field crowd behind the typical camera shot is wild, as Rock slowly pulls one arm pad off, zig zags his arms, and hits the ropes!! Rock runs over HHH, and hits the other ropes … BUT HHH KIPS UP!! And Rock returns to a HIGH CROSS BODY FROM HHH!! INTO THE PINNING COMBO!! BUT ROCK ROLLS THROUGH!!!

…………………………1………………………..
………………………………………
…………………….2………………….
……………………………..
……………………….
…………………
………………
……………
…………
……….
……..

…………………BUT HHH ESCAPES!!................

The crowd delivered some heat to the Rock, who will obviously do whatever it takes, and rightfully so!! A *ROCKY* chant is brought up against the heat, and a *ROCKY SUCKS* chant begins to drown it out!! Both men get up at essentially the same time, with Rocky assuming control again, and backing HHH into the corner, pressing in, and sending him in for the Irish whip to the other corner, following him in, but once in the corner, HHH USES THE TOP ROPES TO SPRING UP, SPIN, AND TAKE ROCKY OVER WITH A SUNSET FLIP!!

…………………………1………………………….
……………………………….
……………………
……………..
………………………….2………………………….
………………………..
……………………
………………
…………………..THE WAY THE FIRST MATCH ENDED………………
……………………
………………..
……………
………

………………WON’T BE HOW THE LAST ONE DOES!!................

Rocky kicks out!! And just barely!! * HHH* chants break out, as Hunter, seemingly with a second wind finally, is up quickly, whilst Rock is showing some fatigue, getting up slowly!! HHH goes to the corner, and from the inside, CLIMBS TO THE TOP!! Rocky gets to his feet, and HHH HITS HIM … WITH THE SPLASH!!! HHH HITS THE SPLASH!! AND HOOKS THE PIN ON ROCKY!!

……………………………..1…………………………….
………………………………………
………………………………
…………………….
…………………………2………………………
…………………………
……………………..
………………..
…………….
……………
……….
……

……………………….

………………ROCKY KICKS OUT!!...............

HHH shows a bit of disappointment, but doesn’t have time for crying!! He gets the Rock up, and is heard yelling it’s my turn! He backs the Rock to the corner, and HOISTS THE ROCK INTO A SITTING POSITION ON THE TOP ROPE!! HHH now climbs, and he is looking for a superplex on the Rock!! HHH hooks the front facelock, AND ROCK PUNCHES HIM LOW!! The crowd sees it, and gives HEAT!! HHH though, remains up there, all tied up with Rock, but with no advantage – his jewels in pain!! Rock gains his composure, and SOMEHOW … SOMEWAY … SWITCHES THE FRONTFACELOCK TO HIS FAVOR … HOOKING HHH… AND IN AN INSTANT STANDING VERTICAL ON THE MIDDLE ROPE … AND DELIVERING THE ROCK BOTTOM!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!! ROCK HITS THE ROCK BOTTOM FROM THE ROPES!! HHH LANDS IN A SICK WAY!!! POSSIBLY SERIOUSLY INJURED!! The heat turns to cheers, amazement, and even a *HOLY SHIT* chant!! The Rock has laid out HHH! The only problem, is that he’s hurt too!! UNABLE TO CAPITALIZE! Both men lay out at center ring, Rock just starting to stir, and HHH out COLD!! Rock crawls, slowly, over towards his challenger!! Finally, Rocky DRAPES THE ARM OVER HHH!!

……………………………..1………………………………
………………………………..
……………………………
……………………..
………………..
…………..
……..
…………………………2…………………………
…………………………………..
………………………………..
……………………………
……………………..
………………..
…………..
……….
……………….. TRW CHAMPIONSHIP……………
…………………………
………………….
…………….
………….

…………………IS STILL UP FOR GRABS!!..................

HHH KICKS OUT!! The fans erupt!! The action will continue, and the Rock can’t believe it!!! Rock, getting up slowly, is just shocked!! However, Rock is still in control, as the instinctive kickout has left HHH still down and out!! Rock gets up, and while moving slow, he seems to have his focus back! He heads back … TO HHH’S LEGS!! Rock isn’t looking to make fans or friends, as he chooses the one thing that garners him the MOST HEAT!! Rock lifts HHH’s legs, and PUNCHES HIM LOW!! The crowd DELIVERS HUGE HEAT! Rocky could care less at this point, as is obvious, as he’s now hit HHH low some three-four times, not to mention hooking tights and all!! Rock wants to win!! He’s pulling out all the stops! Chioda admonishes Rock, telling him one more low blow will cost him the match, and Rock smirks, non-flustered!! Rocky then grabs HHH’s legs again, but HHH, HOOKS ANOTHER SMALL PACKAGE!!

………………………………1………………………………

………………………………….2……………………………...

…………………..ROCK IS OUT!!!...................

Rock, caught off guard once more, got out!! Both men get to their feet, and they meet at center ring, with HHH, DELIVERING A BIG BOOT OUT OF NOWHERE!! BUT ROCK DUCKED!! He gets his head between HHH’s legs, and lifts him into a modified ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP!! BUT HHH BACKFLIPS OFF!! HHH lands on his knees, but pops right back up, AND LUNGES AT THE ROCK ... INTO THE ROCK BOTTOM!!! ROCK HOOKS THE ROCK BOTTOM ... AND ... IT CONNECTS!! The crowd erupts! As Rock pops up, and gets into position, for the PEOPLE’S ELBOW!! The crowd again is frenzied in the camera view! Rock takes off his remaining elbow pad, zig zags his arms, and hits the ropes!! Rock comes back, leaps over HHH on his way to hitting the other ropes, which he hits, comes back … … AND NAILS THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW ON HHH!! ROCK CONNECTS, and he wastes no time, HOOKING THE LEG FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP RETAIN!!

………………………….1……………………………
…………………………….2…………………………….

…………………..AND IT’S…………………
…………………………….
…………………….
…………………
…………..

…………………….NOT OVER!!.......................

Hunter will not die!! The Rock cannot believe it!! The crowd is on their feet, 30,000 fans going crazy!! Rocky has tears in his eyes, as he looks around at a United Center rabid, and most of them now chanting * HHH*!! The perseverant challenger is still down and hurt, whilst the Rock gets in Chioda’s face, grabbing his shirt, and talking major trash to him – PISSED ABOUT THE COUNT!! Pissed about not leaving challenger RIGHT NOW!! Rocky is just gnawing on Chioda, reaming him, BUT FROM BEHIND HHH hits the LOW BLOW!! HHH Returns the favor!! And he hits the low blow on the Rock!! Rock favors the People’s genitals greatly, and HHH wastes no time hitting the INVERTED ATOMIC DROP!! The HHH fans erupt, as Hunter takes over now, with punches and chops!! Punch, chop, punch, chop, pressing Rock back to the ropes, and then sending him for the ride, before hitting the ropes himself …. AND NAILING THE FLYING FOREARM!!!

HHH hits the forearm, lays on the mat for a moment, and then, HHH NIPS UP!! HHH raises his arms and the fans are on their feet as Rocky gets back up.

PEDIGREE!!! HHH HITS THE PEDIGREE!!! NEARLY BEHEADING THE ROCK!! AND HE WASTES NO TIME, GOING FOR THE COVER!!

………………………1………………………

..................................2……………………….

..................................3 NO...ROCK KICKS OUT.................

They meet with each breathing hard, sweating profusely, yet seemingly all fired back up!! Eye to eye – nose to nose – are champion and challenger!! Rock swings at HHH and connects with a punch, HHH fires back, Rock hits him again, and HHH chops the Rock, punch, chop, punch, chop, punch, chop, ROCK PUNCHES HHH SO HARD IT SPINS HIM AROUND!! AND HE ROLLS HIM UP!!
………………………..1…………………………
……………………………………..
………………………………..
………………………….
…………………..
…………….
……….

……………………………..2……………………………..
……………………………………………..
…………………………………..
……………………….
…………………
…………….
………..
………

……………………..ROCK GRABS THE TIGHTS AGAIN!!.....................

………………………
……………..….
………………
………..
…….
…………………………BUT HHH STILL KICKS OUT!!...........................

The fans cheer, and again, the heat has seemed to stop, despite any tactics!! Its win at all cost!! back up again, Rock enough ahead to allow him to TAKE HHH DOWN WITH THE DOUBLE LEG!! LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SHARPSHOOTER!! BUT HHH SPINS OUT OF IT!! Rock flips over, but pops right back up, as does HHH, who lunges at Rock’s legs, and floats behind him, INTO A ROLL UP OF HIS OWN!!

…………………………1………………………….
………………………………….
………………………
………………
………….

………… HHH HOOKS THE TIGHTS THIS TIME …………

………
…….
…..

……………………….2……………………….
………………………….
……………………
……………………………
…………………….
………..AND ROCK’S OWN TACTICS - TURNED ON HIM………..
…………………………
………………
………..
……………………………

………STILL DON’T COST HIM THE TITLE!!...........
ROCKY KICKS OUT!!

Chioda, oblivious until now, actually questions HHH about the tights, which gives Rock the chance to press the advantage on HHH, and he send Hunter for the whip in, BUT HHH REVERSES!! And he sends the Rock in!! CLOTHESLINE!!!

……………………………………..

BUT THE ROCK DUCKED IT!!! AND ROCKY HOOKS THE ROCK BOTTOM!! HHH elbows Rock in the temple, AND ROCK STILL MAINTAINS!! But HHH continues to elbow the Rock ... AND HE BREAKS IT!! Hunter BREAKS IT!! HHH then hits the ropes … comes back … AND GET’S CAUGHT IN THE ROCK BOTTOM ALL OVER AGAIN!!

…………………………………………

BUT HHH FLOATS AROUND THE ROCK!! AND STANDS BEHIND HIM – SHOVING THE ROCK FORWARD – INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!! BUT ROCKY CATCHES HIMSELF JUST BEFORE HE COLLIDES WITH THE BUCKLES!! Then, Rocky lunges out of the corner, back at Hunter…

………………………………

INTO A PEDIGREE!! AND HHH CONNECTS!! THE CHAMP CONNECTS!! HHH, all tired out, hits the mat, while the Rock is literally thrown by the finisher, back onto the mat … BUT HE GETS BACK UP!! Rock’s arms draped over the top ropes, and his back leaning in the turnbuckle, help him up!! And the Rock – glassy eyed and hurt – IS STILL ALIVE!! He actually staggers out, walking on his own … AGAIN … INTO A PEDIGREE!!! HHH HITS THE PEDIGREE… ONE … MORE … TIME!!! AND THE ROCK CRASHES TO THE MAT!! Hunter, fatigued and hurt himself, struggles to make the cover … BUT HE DOES … DRAPING AN ARM OVER THE ROCK!!

………………………………1………………………………..
………………………………………
………………………………
…………………………
…………………..
………………..
……………
……………………………2…………………………..
………………………………
…………………………..
…………………
……………
…………
…….
………………………………….

.......THE ROCK HASN’T MOVED!!.......

…………………3!!.....................

Triple H retains The REAL Wrestling Championship, as he holds it up for the fans to see.

--SHOW ENDS--

Ric Flair is said to be furious with the Chicago fans for turning against The Rock, the companys top face. Flair said that the plan will now to have HHH as face and Rock as heel.

Before I give the review, I gotta say pretty good first show, but I'm not really liking the long pin counts, that's just me though, but I think they shouldn't be so long and over the place.

BM - Main Event, was real good and exciting.

BP - Opening one with Flair and everybody else.

WM - Rey & Tajiri

WP - Can't say there was one.

AC - Ir was a good first show here, I liked most of it. Except the counting, lol. But other than that, was pretty good.

- Check out SCW

The Leviathan

Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: Rey Mysterio/Tajiri

Best Promo: The Championship Celebration

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Good first show but I wonder if you will put some hypes or promos in switching Rock and HHH's character as heel/face or are we just seeing them as different guys in the next show? The match were good but as Kronik said, your pin counts is really not amusing in the eyes. I know that adds suspense to the match but most of the readers won't like it. I'll check your next show.

The Mac

The poster for Destruction has been released:

4fc4b7fbd7.png

This thread is going on hold for a little while, but will be back soon.

The Mac

Right, there has been a few things going on lately so this weeks NIW should be up tomorrow. Here are the confirmed matches.

Winner goes into the TRW Championship Chamber
John Cena vs Kane

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker

Lesnar vs Goldberg

Kevin Nash vs Big Show

more to be announced

Feel free to leave predictions. Whoever gets the most right, gets rep!

John

John Cena vs Kane

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker

Lesnar vs Goldberg

Kevin Nash vs Big Show

-TJ-

John Cena vs Kane

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker

Lesnar vs Goldberg

Kevin Nash vs Big Show

The Mac

NIW has come to terms with the release of several top stars:

Batista, Booker T, Shawn Michaels, A-Train and Rico.

We wish them the best of luck in future endevours.

-TJ-

Holy fudge!!!

HBK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Dam, let's see what you do now.

The Leviathan

Here's my predictons:

John Cena vs Kane

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker

Lesnar vs Goldberg

Kevin Nash vs Big Show

and Wow! You just made a waste of money in releasing Batista and HBK, lol... jk..