My band

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Raving | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

We were formed in Oct/Nov 2009 and split in the Summer of 2010, after I had a job offer abroad. The two guys kept on in a much more commercial band, where they play to this day.

In the photos, I'm the guy with glasses and a leather jacket. I was the bass player and the worst of the two voice you'll hear.

Not trying to promote or anything, just thought you'd get a kick out of listening to this.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I wish I still had the shit for my old band. Fuck, we had some tasty music. Unfortunately, had a big falling out with my band mates. We were best friends since we were like 7 years old. I moved in with one of them and his girlfriend, shit went sour between me and the girlfriend, so in turn, shit went sour with me and my buddy. He went behind my back and told the other band mates some shit about me, so now we don't talk to each other. I have no idea what the fuck they're doing. I wrote the music, and played rhythm guitar. I can't really sing for shit, so yeah, I just wrote the songs. I miss it, but I honestly feel I'm on to bigger and better things. We were a band for possibly 8-9 years. We started when we were around 12. We loved(I still do) the older music, so that's what we mostly played then. After about a year or 2 of covering Metallica and GNR and other bands from that era, we started making our own music.

We mostly had a classic rock sound, but we later got into heavier music. Our fans seemed to prefer the heavier stuff, as I for some reason excelled in writing songs for heavier music. If I can find links to our music, I'll gladly post them. But I haven't checked that shit in ages.