My Apology

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Johnathon i didnt give you a direct because i am not sorry for anything i have done too you. Because i cant thank of anything i have done to you. the times i have you started it sooooooooo. Have a nice day
7cb17985c77b282fa2a810d2084a8b91.png

Reactions: Rysenberg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mike. said:
dont know who you are
and i dont give a F*** either

Why do people think this kid is funny? Mikedawt makes randy seem like an intelligent poster.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Why do people think this kid is funny? Mikedawt makes randy seem like an intelligent poster.

it's only Crayo who finds him funny

Mike.

Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
it's only Crayo who finds him funny

No one ever said I was funny, nor have I ever claimed to be... I simply posted that I don't know who the fuck it is.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Mike. said:
No one ever said I was funny, nor have I ever claimed to be... I simply posted that I don't know who the F*** it is.

I wasn't even referencing this thread or your post.. just stating that in general Crayo is the only one who thinks you are funny

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dawt doesn't say he's funny, it's just natural ppl. Besides, it wasn't meant to be super funny lulz anyway.

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
Someone fill me in on this guy?

And whos group can i join pm me?>?

(I'm like the member who is always there but never posts;)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This guy was like a total fag when he started being rejected so therefore he started going on his period and threatening the site but now we gave him a second chance.