My Apology

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
If we're talking about the original poster, yeah I don't care about any drama as I come here to post and not get caught up in such things. (though I post every day, so I don't know about not being on much....)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't give a fuck to what anybody else says here. If you're sorry and won't try to hack, you're okay with me.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Mr Cobalt said:
If we're talking about the original poster, yeah I don't care about any drama as I come here to post and not get caught up in such things. (though I post every day, so I don't know about not being on much....)

Lol you do post everyday but not at ideal time. Then again we have lives.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Right...well I guess I'll try harder to fit the standards of posting?

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread as pretty much everybody talking in response to me is clueless and can't grasp sarcasm.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No facial expression, no emoticons, no one cares about your opinions... :true: Go talk to randy savage, he might be able to help explain your situation better.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
On a side note: Dont care if you make HQ or LQ posts, just dont steal Aids's "asshole" gimmick. He might sue you for plagiarism.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome back :jericho: all is forgiven :true:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Glad I'm not on here as it would be a no anyway.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad my name isn't on the OP as it would be a 'apology not accepted' anyway.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I'm glad my name isn't on the OP as it would be a 'apology not accepted' anyway.

But your name isn't on the OP so try and move on or at least don't insult Web, just don't go near him if it means that much to you but as it stands it's just disrupting the thread and will cause problems around the forum if you make little digs at him here and there.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Ted said:
[align=center]
SEBES-I wont to say sorry for Making fun of your group and calling it a dictatorship just because i didn't get to collect groups if i should have respected the group votes and wishes and just been quiet.

No need to apologize to that dicktader.