Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are we bringing back the old town friends this game??

To be determined, I don't have a read on you, so you'll have to mail in your application.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I agree and my town read of her OR SHE has only strengthened since the time this post was made!
Not sure what to make of all the speculation about the gift, seems like an easy way to generate content!
Not really a fan of this as you are giving people negative incentive to follow you, so what is the point? To potentially get a rise out of Haza? Please, we're all so bored of this feud by now! And yes, the same goes to Haza for even voting you in the first place! But, and I hope my good friend Haza will take no offense, I see him as more likely to engage with the game non-seriously than you. A bit sus in my humble estimation!
Leaning town on Jeff as well but the Tweet and Rugrat reads appear quite generous.
So you're basing it on the last game, in which he was pretty much immediately blown out as scum...hmm, doesn't seem wise. And you, Doddsy, are a very wise player! FOS!
I like it a lot, Jeff! Feels played out to go for Odo again day 1 though. Might end up left with little choice in the end, but I'm thinking of exploring elsewhere in the interim.
Not really a fan of your posts thus far my good friend Flay. Discouraging Jeff from trying to get something going like this isn't a good look. Kinda makes it look like you and Odo could be scum together! Also, you have a meta of trying to take the game more seriously as scum, and while I'd love for you to one day break that meta as town, I'm not sure it's happened yet. :hmm:
Pretty uncharacteristic post by ole CP but much like Rugrats early activity I don't have much reason to dislike it beyond "it's unusual"

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway I’ll just claim cause at least you can make an informed choice, not that you deserve to

I’m a Hercule Poirot cosplayer. If I die, I’ll flip as Hercule Poirot, who im assuming is a cop of some sort.
Gut says this claim isn't fake

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually, drop Haza onto my radar also

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
oh hey alco is double voter? chillin. 99% he's town then. remember that juice used to say that role was always town? logically, likely will be here too. also i like his posts
Yeah unless she adjusted her hosting to our standards this oughta be true, also I agree that his posts so far have been just fine.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh good tweet is reading back (not sarcasm)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh alright he's not the DV at all kek

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Pretty uncharacteristic post by ole CP but much like Rugrats early activity I don't have much reason to dislike it beyond "it's unusual"
Is it? I've made tons of MQ readback posts in my day. Getting the same vibes I got from you last game with this post. :hmm:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Got pretty close to lynching Flay there, idk how much time passed IRL between those votes but just reading over it that seemed blazing fast, so it's most likely a wagon on town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ehhh yea, no idea why you guys went Flay over Lethal in the end there

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This readback is going places!

Excited to see how it turns out!