Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It really isn't going places, most of that was a drag to read through and frankly I ended up just skimming most of it.

Reactions: Kajuh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who should we lynch tomorrow mr tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I sorta think that Odo, Poyser, Jeff and CP are all pretty likely to be town but that lynch on Flay was pretty egh.

Top scum leans so far would be Lethal and Junk

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Aww I was hoping you’d say me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Doddsy kinda seemed more out there than in any of his scum games and certainly more than last game, not quite sure what to make of that. I can't remember really liking any of his contributions so far fwiw.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I’d agree that it’s generally not that hard to tell, but that’s not really answering the question
What question, what Jeff does as scum? Hide, to put it simply. Doesn't get nearly as involved or post as much. Was pretty clear early that isn't what he was doing, hence the town read.

I also share ppls suspicion of the read on rugrat . I found it a bit odd tweet n doddsy(?) Had two completely different opinions of rugrats meta yet never questioned each other. Furthermore doddsy reads tweet town (for having his own thoughts) but didn't challenge him on the rugrat read .

Dunno if I worded that proper but that's another thing that bothered me a bit yesterday. Discuss
Being wrong on a read = being scum

That's pretty simply the answer, there's not much to discuss.

I think he’s town after I finished going through the game, I just don’t think your read of him at the point you posted it is genuine because he hadn’t done anything by that point
He doesn't really have to have done anything notable for it to be indicating he's town.

In fact I'm changing my vote

Unvote
vote doddsy

Didnt push it yesterday when I prob should have , I think his reads might b baloney
Seems to me like you just took temperature of who was posting and added them to your town reads, as to not attract suspicion for potentially townreading someone who'd only made 1 post.
This seems to be majority reasoning for people not liking me. It's also incredibly dumb reasoning.

I'm not one to give out town reads willy nilly. You want to say the reads aren't genuine, in which case, why would I make them, it's not like I have some meta of handing out town reads I have to uphold.

As for the reads being on people who were active in the first few pages I mean jesus christ I don't know how dumb you've got to be to indicate that giving reads on the people who have posted in the thread must mean they're scum but I don't want to find out.

I’ll bet my mafia career im right on this lol
RIP Odo's career cause Lethal is town as balls

Junkette

Reaction score
Tweet do you honestly think i hammer there if im scum, cause I don’t

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Being wrong on a read = being scum

assuming this is meant to say : does not equal doddsy?

Junkette

Reaction score
Especially considering i never gave my reasons for voting there and Odo didn’t even question me once on it, his weird approach around me makes he think he knows im gonna flip town tbh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also why is lethal town as balls? That's an interesting statement!

Junkette

Reaction score
I also think Lethal is town cause if the claim so his persistence there and his vote on Flay isn’t making me jump for joy about him. Watch him survive the night.