Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You’ve said this how many games in a row and how many times have I flipped town despite you saying this?
I think this would be the third or fourth game in a row and you've been scum one of those times.

Junkette

Reaction score
Also Junk said something tonight that pinged me a little bit as potential TMI/scummy, be weary.
You can share with the class so i can give you the actual POV not whatever you misunderstanding me is, giving you the wrong pov. I know nothing more then a towny should so you saying what u mean can only help show that.

i find it odd none of you have asked why I voted flay? Are we waiting till a dumb vig potentially shoots me (a vig should holster tonight btw)? Or are we taking that gamble and waiting for day?

Junkette

Reaction score
I think this would be the third or fourth game in a row and you've been scum one of those times.
1/4 ain’t a good record, id consider finding another way too read me cause while aggression is probably a towny trait of mine moreso then a scum one, i can be tame as both alignments and aggressive as scum if the situation needs me to be.

But i called for an early hammer on flay so wouldn’t you agree that’s a pretty aggressive move?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You can share with the class so i can give you the actual POV not whatever you misunderstanding me is, giving you the wrong pov. I know nothing more then a towny should so you saying what u mean can only help show that.

i find it odd none of you have asked why I voted flay? Are we waiting till a dumb vig potentially shoots me (a vig should holster tonight btw)? Or are we taking that gamble and waiting for day?

You seem preoccupied with proving something, whether a role or a semblance of proof of your alignment. you may as well spit it out.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1/4 ain’t a good record, id consider finding another way too read me cause while aggression is probably a towny trait of mine moreso then a scum one, i can be tame as both alignments and aggressive as scum if the situation needs me to be.

But i called for an early hammer on flay so wouldn’t you agree that’s a pretty aggressive move?
1/4 is far better than my average these days so I'll take it :cozy

• Haha
Reactions: Kajuh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1/4 is far better than my average these days so I'll take it :cozy

what game was junk scum in, if you can remind me. i like to do my own homework

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also good point from the Jeffman, go ahead and tell us why you hammered Flay since apparently the reasoning behind it is a pretty big deal to you?

Junkette

Reaction score

i meant that i would protect poyser tonight if I could, i have him as town so far. Anytime he questions literally everyone early is a good sign, doesn’t really seem to be too hyper focused on a target as he would during that stage of day tbh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol ya thats way too much work forget it. you guys scumates?

Junkette

Reaction score
You seem preoccupied with proving something, whether a role or a semblance of proof of your alignment. you may as well spit it out.
My alignment will glisten town in due time. I have nothing to say about any role I may or may not have during night.
I’m just shocked nobody did the pro towny move and question me on it? Where my townies at?