Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think I’m ok with not revealing characters

hope mine isn’t important :garrett

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty sure Odo said that due to a quirk of the source material, all characters could be scum anyway

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
From what I can remember of the source material, everybody was a suspect, thus the ensuing confusion

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Okay well, it's crucial at this junkture for people to suggest teams and how they link. I don't care whatsoever for Player X is scum without suggesting the two players they're aligned with. We have no margin for error, so need the fullest picture

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Upon a google, it seems we've all had a turn at stabbing the original victim as it was in revenge for his killing of a toddler. Wow.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Haza/Rugrat/Alco makes the most sense as a team to me. Outside shot of junk but like I said I’m fairly sure she’s the SK

would still be pretty gobsmacked if Jeff is town and lethal basically confirmed so

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was haza I was talking about pushing today fwiw. He’s scum in pretty much every scenario I can think of.
Not to mention he’s made a grand total of 2 reads this game and they’ve both been based on cheese confirms, hasn’t made any actual reads at all lel

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm very much of that same opinion. Rugrat's claim and not wanting to go character seems bizarre at this point (every other claimee put character). The kill selections at night (Kajuh, Mitch) appear to be cautious scum not wanting to take risky shots and blending into the shadows.

Alco has just coasted by without turning wheels. Don't think I've seen any reads either.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm very much of that same opinion. Rugrat's claim and not wanting to go character seems bizarre at this point (every other claimee put character). The kill selections at night (Kajuh, Mitch) appear to be cautious scum not wanting to take risky shots and blending into the shadows.

Alco has just coasted by without turning wheels. Don't think I've seen any reads either.
If I’m scum I’d have a safe character, I see no reason to help indies

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I’ll be very surprised if Mitch wasn’t a vig shot otherwise yeah this scum team has no clue what they’re doing lel

think kaj and Doddsy were both the SK because they both had that weird calling cars thing

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Haza/Rugrat/Alco makes the most sense as a team to me. Outside shot of junk but like I said I’m fairly sure she’s the SK

would still be pretty gobsmacked if Jeff is town and lethal basically confirmed so
So aside from Lethal, the SK and you, you’re basically happy to lynch anyone?

:TI: