Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I do appreciate you've picked up later, but I also don't really like the early go at Odo and then backing off to town read him it didn't sit well at the time

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The odo stuff on day 1 could never have been serious lol. What was my play there as scum?

As for reading me scum, did you give any indication of this before three people wagoned me without much if any case today?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
didnt you have like 3 posts d1 lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The odo stuff on day 1 could never have been serious lol. What was my play there as scum?

As for reading me scum, did you give any indication of this before three people wagoned me without much if any case today?
It wasn't about the purpose of the play for me more like you didn't want to fully engage Odo and wanted to placate.

Not especially I don't believe I mentioned it at that time.

I will clarify that I'm not hard set on you being scum or anything just that with PoE and your play so far not being so much in line with what I expect from you you're more of a frontrunner than inactive Mitch, and I liked Rugrat's early play although that has lessened as the game went on.

Other one is Poy Poy who I've stated is scummy to me at the moment but other people seem to think he's town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So I mean who is trying to kill me with some rock paper scissors?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd assume haza, and I'd assume a scum role with this. So if I die at night it's cause I lost and you should probably lynch Haza tomorrow

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DO NOT POST - IT IS NOW DAYBREAK

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Murder-on-the-Orient-Express-1974-featured.jpg

Everyone on the train was woken up early in the morning and it seemed that the conductor was extremely nervous - he just made it clear that everyone needed to go to the Bar Car as soon possible. When you all arrived you noticed that numbers were thin - much thinner than they had been the night previously. It was at this point - the strange man with the moustache revealed himself as Hercule Poirot 'The World's Great Detective'.

OIP.tCSekmZMK00b9pjUlOkFVgHaEK

He informed you all - that he had been hired by the conductor to solve the mystery of who had killed the train driver and discover all threats to the train before it was too late - before regrettably informing you all that two further death took place in the night. The first head seen one of the female passengers being smothered to death with a pillow before being shot in the head for good measure. Poirot would make it clear - that this was certainly not a pleasant way to pass.

nIs1svDTgLXVTUZkeL1b1e--7lAgHVednhQYKoaAxg53363hGS3EJmgnVK_I8YyxMopHaeK-2zPs6uoguQuIS-gnPVxAPVWOqSpuVNNezDGdtQ_z6YmNqAUEUp-FZcufJ8WEal8m
You are Countess Helena Andrenyi - Train Aligned.

You win if there are no mafia remaining.

Poirot would make it clear - that such a death was very tragic but unfortunately not the last. He would explain that a second female passenger had be discovered dead. And that just like the previous night - they had been found holding this mysterious calling card:

7225ea538293dccaa82f43b3c44c7c3d.jpg

As well as pair of Scissors through the back of their skull. Hercule would make it clear that the death had been so brutal - he wouldn't advice anyone else to inspect the body, as he would inform the passengers of the second victim's identity.

QJNLHL7_EXoRskfyHiDihEatUlFnrUf_UkD7fOnQEtNlrbUDM4aOFiR-tlD4Nj4MlI3ERRcSdqPPAMgeMp9lZc3kmhUx9hF1soDsC-iVqf65jlveMDqq1fMKJGZlX2__r0twAKuR

You are Mary Debenham - Train Aligned.

You win if there are no mafia remaining.

The train started to rattle - and conducted shouted for everyone to perhaps sit down as you would be going through a rough mountain section with a tunnel in a matter of seconds. As you entered the tunnel - the badly covered broken window would cause all the candles in the car to blow out leaving you all in darkness. When suddenly 'BANG!' the sound of a gun shot would go off - and for a moment you would all be deafened by the sound of ringing in your ears. When you plunged back into the light - you would spot this so called detective lying on the floor - with a bullet hole through his skull - dead. The Conductor would rush over horrified and look visibly scared..

x4Y9IBz75vTdbCN_M2yES1hXpK9a1ASZgEdnYeE-QBHiB2i2rH3lgTmb6jGHINEvQ1SGnf0vyBSwowXThz6SPdfTPbAK8ltpshxnUvR1FVPQQuf5OJsxDBtpQ0PlVzuG1_GqYIaL

You are Hercule Poirot - Train Aligned

You are the world’s greatest detective - who does his greatest work at night.

You visit one person every night and you receive a report with that person’s alignment.
Because you never seem to spend any time sleeping - as an extra action during one night phase [so x1 use of this feature], you can use a vest on yourself making yourself immune to all kill attacks.

You win when all the threats to the train have been eliminated.

...before turning you all and simply saying "It looks like you will have to solve this case on your own!"

The time is 08:55 - so nearly am in the United Kingdom.
It is now Day Three - the day will end in twenty fours hours time or until a lynch occurs.
There are seven passengers still alive - so it takes four votes for a lynch to occur.

YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO POST

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Uh @Mi$$ Bli$$ was that you?

anyway mass claim let’s go

I’m Pilar Estravados, I don’t have a role

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also the SK should be a good egg and claim, since we can’t afford to lynch you

adding the kajuh and Doddsy kills together, I think it’s junk lol