Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
THAT IS LYNCH - DO NOT POST

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
With just three of you left - as well the Conductor, the Chef and few other train personal you decided that it was finally time to solve this case once and for all. Two of you decided that enough was enough, as you in tandem wrapped your hands around the same person's throat and squeezed in unison - until there was no more struggle before inspecting the body for clues where you discovered that this person was in fact...

viN7gEntL4mq5KkoDfmw1rCL_rsVKMX3_j6sr3b0yupuEJ_eVGBOrtejSIfdaYb-v-G6UsHHps8CtqL7xtvlZdoDecWk4VgDnqvVH9cMy-tPzhqTEa-kkkXG8U2wp_VdAGkyeUPo

You are Lanfranco Cassetti - Villain Aligned.

You are sided with the villainous faction - At night you attend mafia meetings - where as a collective you all vote to kill someone at night.

Unknown to your fellow villains - you can only win the game if you are in the final two. Every even night - you get an additional kill attack unknown to your fellow villains.

This person seemed to have a safe code - which led to you going to his room and searching through it. Inside, you found two dossiers.

houF89N4ZqqQMJcMTRuNJrowXrpyefmVwtXtrkJalmLeMScZeUekyJLYn-mUK6qUER6AvZnAPHONmBZdT6FHXIM_fNsN1KsVakHsBX_q3VFnVeH6RoEKSM7LSVlftkQ_lGw_w6zA

You are Pilar Estravados - Villain Aligned.

You are sided with the villainous faction. Visits one person every night. Receives a report with the role of that person.
Sided with the mafia.

At night you attend mafia meetings - where as a collective you all vote to kill someone at night.

You win the game if the villains control the majority of votes.

QJNLHL7_EXoRskfyHiDihEatUlFnrUf_UkD7fOnQEtNlrbUDM4aOFiR-tlD4Nj4MlI3ERRcSdqPPAMgeMp9lZc3kmhUx9hF1soDsC-iVqf65jlveMDqq1fMKJGZlX2__r0twAKuR

You are Mary Debenham - Villain Aligned.

You are sided with the villainous faction. You are the villain’s most trusted servant - the Butler of Death, Appears as villager if dies Appears as village to cop
At night you attend mafia meetings - where as a collective you all vote to kill someone at night.

You win the game if the villains control the majority of votes.

Whilst this is going on you hear a knock at the door - and as you both turn around you come to face to face with this individual...

1613590395392.jpeg

...who introduces himself as Hercule B. Poirot - making it clear that in fact he was the real Poirot, with his body double having been present as a guest whilst he hid in his compartment as he did his best to solve the case. A case that he had been hired to solve - before you had even got on the train, but unfortunately he had been quite sick and had a headache and had had a fever for the last few days. He would congratulate you on a job well done.

Train Alignment Win:

Tweet as Hercule Poirot - Train Aligned [DEAD]

Craig Pelton as Princess Natalia Dragomiroff - Train Aligned [DEAD]
Haza as Hector MacQueen - Train Aligned [DEAD]
Mitch as Countess Helena Andrenyi - Train Aligned [DEAD]
Kajuh as Father DomBom - Train Aligned [DEAD]

Lethal as John Doe (formerly the mysterious stranger) - [DEAD]

Introducing

wZzneVBJmZZIpshqyl261VFyMOw_S1Wqk1XcdZGoKETNGHsGuKYlSn5dXTOvz3tYmYCFvCLKJmkSLyPuANswdLx4Y8ySsI6aT28mNHmfDBFX1z4gdWLnxzhxEcoisxoPB0Fct0aQ

You are Bouc - Train Aligned. [ALIVE]

You win if there are no mafia remaining.

You receive the present - and discover a first aid kit.
You are now the Doctor - you can choose to save one person each night.

kHV-6YFN_5WolW2QNBD2pxWnG8xJgDwQ82yxd5HHiW7nUot9aU3OqW0E-PIOgqXj7gYzgqcRCASA1NSGyNPO322_jqTSdcfsXG8FNKcR4ZU76UkSDbx3WLdzngRSlf-y1CGOchje

You are Hildegarde Schmidt - Train Aligned. [ALIVE]

You win if there are no mafia remaining.

Hercules B. Poirot and then smiles - I bet you were curios about the Apple and the Baguette, weren't you? Well you see if anyone figured out what the Mystery Stranger's gift was - they would be awarded the apple!

If anyone figures out what the Mystery Stranger’s Gift Is - they will be randomly awarded the apple.

wait by voting someone you give him an extra vote? :hmm:

And so the formerly living Mr. Cassetti chose to eat the apple on the first chance. Greed will get the best of you - you see the apple if interesting. You are given an option to eat or not eat the apple. If you eat the apple - the following night the Doctor will be unable to visit you - just like the saying "An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away" - however if you choose not the eat the apple you will discover its power. A fascinating item.

And then we have the baguette - just like the apple, if you chose not to use it you would discover it power. However, if you chose to use it - you would become immune to any form of night kills the following night, however because you are so busy playing with your magical breadstick - your votes will only register for the baguette.

And lastly the man that fell off the train - well he was in fact not the Mysterious Stranger - no he was someone else altogether and I highly doubt he was expecting to steal the identity from the man with no name. This was the man's true identity - another scoundrel who had been travelling the continent.

oBXdnkDZ10U2XjBeHnWlvByuZdXuho2ZuefEL3upJNwESr45VozsWLSUUrgKgDYE6h6W_DOLLNkNcMr7d5wcNcqn_ce9wMzpHrtNSdeaG4VZokod-F78rWN-brWN1Bd8xim1tZl6

You are Cyrus Bethman Hardman - Independent Contractor

You are a role swapper. During the first night you can target one player and steal their identity and all of their actions and abilities. They will be unaware that you have stolen their powers.

Your win condition is determined by that of the person’s identity you steal.

The train could be heard pulling into a station - as Hercule B. Poirot walked out of the room and looked in the direction - you had all come from and smiled. "I wonder where the next adventure will take me?"

A Detective's Adventure Will Return In...

Death-on-the-Nile-7941f98.jpg

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Great game, great host, well played to all! Thank you for the game @Juice

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I do wonder if I had outed my full role if it would have gone differently. Had I lynched Jeff that day with scum for example scum would definitely have won but I don't know if i'd have transitioned in time to pick up the win too. Very glad at the way it ultimately went down. Thought for sure scum had rolecopped me which is why I hadn't been hammered, that's why I asked Rugrat. Turns out Alco's baguette was the only reason I wasn't hammered lol.

Thanks for bringing it home Jeff

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah thanks for the game Juice, very innovative and fun. Can't wait for Part II

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Can I say that Alco played really well this game?

I don’t know if I would have lynched him over Rugrat.

• Love
Reactions: Alco